Dont ya just want to slap your boss!

SarahH

Reaction score
Grrrrrrrr!!! :wall: :evil: :wall:

I am sooooooooo annoyed. Back at work today after being off Sunday (only 4hrs work missed) to go to G-docs and yesterday for seeing own doc and my boss is annoyed at me!

Honestly, I am never off work and over the last week I have been getting really sore and on Sat night/Sun morning I was in agony - hence G-docs. Turns out I have SPD and waiting for a referal to the physio for exercises and to get measured for a pelvic belt.

Anyways, why do I feel guilty for being concerned for my LO!!

Bloody typical MAN!!! Hope his next poop's a hedgehog :pray:

Sorry rant over! :dance:

S. xx

Don't get me started on male bosses!!!!!

Mine was a complete Pr*ck last year after my m/c - thought we were friends before that and now I have no respect for him at all.

He tries to give me a hard time about taking time off and last week he suddenly notified me that he does not pay sick pay.. although I have been working here 2 years and he always has up till now.. just cos I am pregnant he is changing the rules.. b*stard!! Needless to say I will not miss him or my job when I go on maternity leave!!

Don't feel guilty.. you are entitled to time off for appointments and if you are sick you are sick.. tough titties for your boss!!! :dance:

Employers can be w#@*ers! How about this......

When I told my boss I was pregnant she said 'Oh dear, Oh dear, you silly girl.' I'm 29! it was unplanned but even so.....

And this is from a mother of two! Although she is pretty old now.......

I was sick as a dog for the first three months but struggled in EVERY day, as I wouldn't give her any satisfaction!

LittleMinx said:
When I told my boss I was pregnant she said 'Oh dear, Oh dear, you silly girl.' I'm 29! it was unplanned but even so.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: haha this just really made me laugh!!! Why cant people let every pregnate person have there own experiances.... my boss at head office has already told me, how she worked right up will the sat, was induced on the monday and back to work the following week!!!! WELL BULLY FOR YOU!!! haha xxxxx

LittleMinx said:
When I told my boss I was pregnant she said 'Oh dear, Oh dear, you silly girl.' I'm 29! it was unplanned but even so.....!

That made me laugh!
I got that but it wasn't off my boss, it was off my Dad!!! :shock: I said (over the phone) 'How do you fancy being a Grandad?' his reply was 'What do you mean?' Mine ' Well, what do you think?' He then said ' Oh dear, so what are you going to do then?'

I'm 30 years old and married for Gods sake, I think he still see's me as a 12 year old! He also added ' I didn't know you were trying' Like i'm going to tell my Dad what i'm upto in the bedroom! :lol:

I'm cabin crew & my boss was fab when I told him, but because I can't fly I got sent to a travel agents to work & the manager there was a bit of a mare, getting me to do stupid things & she kept asking me to walk around town (in the cold & rain) to get exchange rates from competitors, even though she knew I was having trouble walking & was in pain! She couldn't understand why I would moan when I got back looking like a drowned rat! :shock: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back