Sucky tri 2 symptoms!!

sophs85

Reaction score
just wanted to share some symptoms I've been having the last 3 weeks and thought maybe we could share all our tri 2 symptoms at different stages.

I'm 15 weeks and suffering from heart palpitations a few times a week and they take my breath away..... Horrible!! I keep feeling like my period is coming ,and my joints are killing me!! really want to get the violins out! lol i'm also sneezing a lot xx

:wave:I'm 20 weeks and have awful heartburn , ballooning ankles and I'm peeing every hour on the hour :violin::violin: Other than that all is good. xx

Aww bless not had many symptoms that last, heart palpitations after just a sip of caffeine, achy back, swollen feet, morning sickness, they all come and go though ...

[/QUOTE]i'm also sneezing a lot xx[/QUOTE]

Me too...... :roll:

Won't list all the issues I've had, but I'm still desperately waiting for the tiredness to go!!

I get the occasional heart palpitations which I hate. I get really sore pelvis pains which suck, especially if I walk too much. Constipation is just evil, pure evil, my digestive system is no longer my own. Not a symptom but a good whinging point, I could murder a runny egg and soldiers :(
Baby's been moving less the last couple of days so feeling extra bitter about my symptoms lol x

Last edited:
What is it with runny eggs!? It's all I can think about!!! It's the first thing I'm going to eat when I give birth!!!......... Mmmm xx

I'm burping like a trooper! constantly, it's so annoying, but everything i eat repeats on me.
i've managed to silence them as much as I can, and even though my work colleagues are empathetic, I'm sure it still drives them nuts.

tiredness ..and very snappy lol my poor oh xxxx my knee joint hurt and bum cheek feels numb, possible trapped nerve xxxx my

The only symptom i have is excessive tiredness, but then when i go to bed i cant sleep. I just dont get it!

I've got a nerve that keeps getting trapped in my right bum cheek too :) swollen ankles, tired and heartburn! Xx

Oh and inside my nose keeps getting stuffy and has scAbs, been like this since I was 9 weeks xx

My appetite! The only thing I can eat seems to be carbs. Meat and veg turn my stomach! First time in my life I've lost my appetite and I know I should be eating healthily just now. I'm 14 weeks.

20wks pregnant, been in hospital twice with extreme palpatations which turn into svt attacks, constipation, bad relfux/stomach acid, feel like im being squeezed of sll my chest and lungs, cant get comfy at night, cant eat big meals, :((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back