I feel like an old woman!

TORino

Reaction score
I am hobbling around like an old lady these days :shock: :oooo:

I am creaking and groaning even just getting off the sofa lol. My colleague at work has even commented on my 'shuffling'.

Oh my, this is only going to get worse isn't it? Is anyone else suffering with creaking bones and aches and pains?

Im not actually creaking yeat but aches and pains YES lol, everyone keeps telling me that Im really big and Im going to really suffer nearer my due date im only 22 weeks now :( i cant get out of the bath and I feel like im waddling :( it will all be worth it when I get to meet LO xx

my back kills, damn bad back!
my back and shoulders click like mad when i get up and if i sit or lie down for long i seize up and cant walk properly when i do get up lol, i look really crippled hobbling round with 1 hand on the small of my back

Have been having really bad lower back pain the past week... Feel useless and so guilty when I make DH do the stuff in the house I know I should be doing.

My lower back is killing me, I keep getting sciatica type pains and end up walking around clutching my left bum cheek. If anyone tells me they loved being pregnant I think I'm going to do something nasty :poke:

I felt like that before the pregnancy with my arthritis so totally get how you are feeling. xxxxx

If I sit still for any amount of time i struggle to straighten up and walk as if I've had a toilet accident!

I'm also on that club of bending over like an old woman with my back at times. Some days I'm fine, others I can hardly get going and move.

One of the books I was reading suggests doing a "dromedary droop" which is basically getting down on your hands and knees and relaxing your back. Then keeping your head straight and neck in line with spine arch your back up.

Then let your head gently droop down and then slowly return to original position.

Haven't tried this yet but it does sound like it'll work!!!

I'm also on that club of bending over like an old woman with my back at times. Some days I'm fine, others I can hardly get going and move.

One of the books I was reading suggests doing a "dromedary droop" which is basically getting down on your hands and knees and relaxing your back. Then keeping your head straight and neck in line with spine arch your back up.

Then let your head gently droop down and then slowly return to original position.

Haven't tried this yet but it does sound like it'll work!!!

Hahaha can we spit like a camel when we do it? :) xxxxxxxxx

Babybrain-yes I think we can!!

Not going to attempt this whilst on on my own...too scared I wouldn't be able to get up again!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back