1 DAY LATE TODAY AND FEEL AWFUL!!

fayegal

Reaction score
BABY WAS DUE YESTERDAY, BUT NEVER ARRIVED. TODAY I FEEL REALLY PREMENSTURAL )OR HOWEVER U SPELL IT) I FEEL LIKE HAVING A FIGHT WITH EVERYONE! IVE GOT THAT FEELING YOU GET JUST BEFORE YOU COME ON UMPY AND EMOTIONAL! ANYONE ELSE LATE AND FEEL LIKE THIS??

I've been feeling like this a lot lately and I'm not even due yet! One minute I'm crying, then I want to punch somebody and then I'm happy! Its mad!! Oh the joys of pregnancy!!
Hope things start kicking off for you soon :hug: :hug:

I'm no where near late yet but I wanted to give you a :hug: :hug: if you're feeling cacky

I have heard a few people say that they've been hormonal in the few days before labour so hopefully it won't be too much longer for you

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel like this the two weeks before I was due and have just started to feel it now again too :hug:

Dont worry about the due date this is only ever an estimate, hormones are a bugger arnt they but at least we have an excuse!!

keep coming and moning on here we will give you lots of tea and sympathy.

awww....hun, it wont be long. i went 5 days over and seriously thought i'd never go into labour alone, but then woke in agony.
Its going to be so soon for you!!!!! :hug:

I have been Ok with my moods most of my pregnancy - it's just this last bit! I really thought I had got away with feeling so awful! lol I went food shopping today, and I could feel myself giving everyone evil looks!lol

Hi hun,

Its perfectly normal as your emotions will be running wild,
Your proberly excited to finally meet your baby but nervous of the birth & fed up with being so pregnant lol.
Your so close now hun.

Hope it all goes well for you hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111