Feeling proper movement!

Penstraze

Reaction score
Have been feeling flutterings for a few weeks but the other night I was lay on my stomach and felt strong movement for first time like baby was turning over or something it was so cool I couldn't go back to sleep after, and since then have been feeling more and more and just now felt like a little kick! :dance:

:cheer: It's the best feeling ever isn't it? I always thought movements would freak me out but I love it :D

yeah it really is amazing it does feel kind of strange but in a very nice way kind of makes it feel more real that there is actually a baby in there!! :cheer:

oh yay! i think 18 weeks was when i first felt strong movements too. Now they're non stop :)
Wait till your LO starts kicking downwards, now that makes me feel weird, lol.

Awww that is so cool. I'm really looking forward to feeling baby's first kick :D

It's so cool feeling the baby move :D I've been feeling proper movements this week. i think the wee one is doing somersaults lol

Aww excellent! I'm so glad you got to feel him/her moving around!! It's a great feeling, long may it continue!! (Apart from when it starts getting into a routine of being all sleepy and quiet during the day and then awake and lively when you're trying to sleep :roll: )

I'm really pleased for you though hun, it's amazing and I'm glad you got to experience it xx

Thanks girls, it really is an amazing feeling! Chelle I hope you get to feel your little one very soon!! :hug:

Cool, i cant wait till i do! I think i might have a couple of times when i have used my doppler i have felt some odd rippling but it hasnt happened very often so i am not sure :think:

nw1 said:
Cool, i cant wait till i do! I think i might have a couple of times when i have used my doppler i have felt some odd rippling but it hasnt happened very often so i am not sure :think:

I was like that when first felt really small flutterings and wasn't sure if it was baby or not but as they get stronger you will know they are definately baby! :hug:

Me too Me too!! :wave:

I'm having my first couple of days of regular movements - just incredible isn't it! I've had the odd kick before and some slight tapping really early on, around 13 weeks, but nothing regular. Then about a week ago I was getting lots of bubbles sensations every day. And today and yesterday have been real non-bubble movement sensations. So lovely. Took me so long to get here, I still can't believe it. :D

Awwwww you guys are getting me all excited about it now :dance: Congrats to all you lovely ladies who are feeling those first little flutters :cheer: Hopefully I will feel somethng soon :D xx

aarghhh i have just seen this thread after i started one...oops...so you guys have started feeling something already ...c'mmon baby..kick me!!!

I will be sorry I said that when he is 18!! :)

Neev said:
aarghhh i have just seen this thread after i started one...oops...so you guys have started feeling something already ...c'mmon baby..kick me!!!

I will be sorry I said that when he is 18!! :)

Aww it will happen soon :hug: I found at first I only felt the little flutters/bubbling when I was concentrating for it like if I lay still and did nothing else but just relax and see if could feel anything, also first time I felt proper movement I was lay on my front I'm sure I read someone else say the same maybe if you lay on your front for a bit you'd feel something at first its hard to tell if its baby or your imagining it or something but as it gets stronger and you know what your feeling for it will get more obvious that it is baby. :hug:

I tried yesterday to feel something but it was just my stomach rumbling. I will try and work this out, maybe I am just not noticing it actually...or maybe from 22nd week it might be a bit more noticable because I have a growth bonanza happening for the last 2 days ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back