Feeling on Your Body Post Baby

good topic jade :)

let me think :think:

i like my bum, thighs :shock: , my skin.

my boobs pre pregnancy were a 34c and now are 34b, id love bigger boobs, also as many a flatter tummy.

BTW GGG i love that venus and cupid painting i LOVE art but dont really get time to do it, :) i love renaissance art :)

I don't have any body issues as I am pretty much back to my pre-pregnancy body (tummy is still a bit less flat, but that's ok). But like SarahH said I love the new mummy confidence.

I love buying new clothes fit for a mother. I've ended up buying loads of pink outfits for me too so that I match with LO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: !!! Makes a change for wearing suits all day for work!!!!!

I do have a little bit of an acne atm and my hair is falling out, but who cares I am a proud mummy!!! Plus like someone else said my arms are as toned as they were when I went to the gym regularly.

Btw, I read from somewhere that some celebrities are having a tummy tuck at the same time with their elective c-sections. Ulrica Johnstone is a great example of a new mother who has kept her babyweight...

WELL ive got plenty i hate but
since i began breast feeding my boobs have gone fro a pancake 34a to a lovely 36c :dance: :dance:
i love them and james loves them they may not be bigto some but ive proudly been able to wear clothes with no bra
i actualy have clevage :cheer: :cheer:
illbe honest and say ive never been to bothered by my small breast to busy hating other stuff
but its great to finaly have bazzokas though im greedy now id like a little bit more :rotfl:

I got really bad acne during pregnancy and it's cleared up on my face very quick and my skin is better than pre-pregnancy! :) Still waiting for my back spots to go :puke:

I am sooooo happy with my boobs!! They look amazing! They were big before but now they look a lot fuller! And I am very happy with my waist already only a week down the line. Obviously it's still all squidgy but a lot better than I thought it was going to be and the scar is healing nicely!

There, that was nice to get down in writing...I'll come back to this when I next feel poop!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back