Feeling on Your Body Post Baby

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
I looked in the mirror this morning and for once I didn't mind what I saw.

After having Evie my hips are definately wider which I think is much nicer :wink:, my boobs aren't any bigger but they are a different shape- not just like two tennis balls on my chest now! and I am a bit podgier but I think I have a lot more respect for my body now :think:

Forget all the things you hate about your body- what do you LURVE :D :D :D

:shhh: I feel like Gok now... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I saw the title of this post and I was getting ready to write about 4 million words about how much I hate my body after having kids :lol:

I honestly love NOTHING about it. It pisses me off when skinny girls with no stretchmarks and no saggy skin complain about how minging they are... if they had a body like mine then they would have a reason to complain :roll:

im the same as you kirsty
i cant think of one single thing i like now i hate it all :(
xx

I hate mine too, I have lost all my babyweight but have a mummy tummy which I just despise. My boobs are ok but my bra free days are long gone. However I have a lot more respect for my body now, it has done an amazing job carrying, delivering and feeding my babies (I just wished it looked more like Heidi Klums)

Me too, there's not a lot i like at the minute :?

Boobs are a little bigger but i need a decent bra to make them look OK.

My belly is horrible - even though i fit back in size 8 stuff now my belly is Yak.

I honestly can't think of one thing i like or am happy with :think:

I am happy with the fact, even though i dont like my body, Gal does, every inch, plus its my new babys home, gonna be proud of that :D

:shock: LADIES!

There must be something you like... Hair? Skin?

:x Kirsty you are gorgeous so shut up! You look like whats her face from '2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps'... and everyone knows the blokes watched it for her! :roll:

Jade&Evie said:
:shock: LADIES!

There must be something you like... Hair? Skin?

:x Kirsty you are gorgeous so shut up! You look like whats her face from '2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps'... and everyone knows the blokes watched it for her! :roll:

:lol:

Yeah but I don't have her figure :(

Only time I feel good is when I've had my hair done and my skin decides to be nice to me and doesn't get spots :roll:

To be honest I like mine better now, having Arianna has gave me much more confidence.

I am bigger than I was and saggy and stretched in places... but I dont care.

I have always been a big lass, and I am just excepting it now.

I have had loads more compliments since having her, was even told I was a milf the other night
:oops: :dance: :lol:

I think i like the fact i have wider hips.
Loving the bigger boobies, but a little concerned with how they are gonna look after i finish with the breastfeeding :?
Now i just need to do some toning and i think i will be content with my body.

SarahH said:

I have had loads more compliments since having her, was even told I was a milf the other night
:oops: :dance: :lol:

:rotfl: excellent! Sounds like we could all do with a few comments like that!

I think I prefer my bod more now post baby too, I just feel differently about it like it doesnt matter so much because it gave me my wonderful baby girl, I'm sure it is all psycological as its far from perfect unfortunately! God knows what state my boobs will be in once I finish breastfeeding and downstairs looks a bit odd :oops: but ......I like my long curls and managed to avoid the stretchmark monster and generally am quite happy with the way I look with clothes on!

From what I have seen in pics and peoples avatars we are all yummy mummys in different ways :cheer: :D

well i can tell u what my BOYF likes about it- that gap in between my thighs due to my hips being wider- wonder why! :roll: :lol:

i like my arms- they are really muscular now not manly but like sarah connor in terminator 2 lol due to carrying my 23lb daughter in one arm so much throughout the day!

nice topic cheered me up thinking of GOOD things and forgetting the bad for a moment!

I don't really mind mine now either. I was hoping to keep my nice body a little longer but every little detail is worth it for my baby. I panicked about stretchmarks and droopy boobs, but now, i don't care. I'll more than happily BF in public. Whereas before i thought i'd never leave the house. And that map on my belly, it'll thin out someday, and start to disappear. But i'll do it all again next time.

i hate mine, only thing i like is that i didnt get any strecth marks

im really depressed at the mo b'cus summer is 4 weeks old and im still not back in my pre-pregnancy clothes :(

BeckyJ said:
i hate mine, only thing i like is that i didnt get any strecth marks

im really depressed at the mo b'cus summer is 4 weeks old and im still not back in my pre-pregnancy clothes :(

4 weeks?!?! Evie is 10 weeks now and I'm just fitting back into mine!

is it normal to take a while?

is there still hope?

summer is my 1st baby so i have no idea? i keep hearing peeps bk in thier clothes after 1 wk!! how do they do it!!!

5 months later and I still look pregnant lol. So its taking a while for me! Guess I haven't taken it seriously...must start soon!

BeckyJ said:
i keep hearing peeps bk in thier clothes after 1 wk!! how do they do it!!!

:lol: WHO???

I'm 19, Evie's my first baby and although I lost the weight in a week I still am not in the same shape as I was before! heck I probably look gross naked but I'm bored with seeing airbrushed models everywhere. Everything is on my side but it's taking time.

I fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes but the saggy skin and streachmarks are horrid!

Still got a long way to go IMO...

Honestly I hate the way I am now - before I was pregnant I had just learned to have confidence and be happy with the way I looked and now it's gone again.

I was bullied for a few years and I always got called fat, blobby, etc, even though I was not big, I wasn't teeny but I wasn't huge.

Last year when we went on holiday I wore a bikini for the first time and I thought i'd conquered my insecurities but they are back and worse than ever. It doesn't help that my friend called me porky the other day!

I hate my stretchmarks, my jelly belly, my boobs are too big, my hips are even wider and my face is chubby!

HOWEVER I am determined to overcome this and once again be happy with myself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back