Feeling low

vicci77

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I just wanted to share with u lovely ladies I'm having a bad few days as the funeral home called today say that the service for are tiny little baby will be at the end of the month think its just to say bye as I was only 9 weeks 5 days I feel so lost and that it was my felt as I'm so big I'm also scared of trying again in 3 months cause I don't want it to happen again just don't know what to do as I also found out that my friend would of been due the same time as me

Thanks for taking the time to read this xxx

So sorry for u loss it's very hard I know I've been there 3 times now in the last 18 months, I wasn't given the option to do anything for my baby they took away from me I was around the same as u although I had erpc they blessed the remains by a priest and was cremated :-( , it does get easier in time and u will get ur rainbow baby xxx

I hope so Hun don't think it's just going to be us think it more family's to that have gone thought it to its at the crem think I need it to say bye I'm trying to lose weight but its hard when u feel so low that u just want to eat comfort food thank for the reply it helps to talk I just keep seeing baby's ever where and I have a baby nephew who is now 13 weeks old xxx

I know the mcs have changed me as a person I never brgrudged anyone a baby but omg I have this last 6 months :-( and I hate myself for it and I hate how ppl think u should just get over it it wasn't a baby well it was to me and what it should have been!! I promise it does get better that hole does get smaller that's left in ur heart and little by little u start to feel happy again and you WILL get ur bfp again and it will be a sticky bean :) anytime ya need a chat just inbox me I'm around most the time xxx

I had no idea that funeral services did anything for such early losses. It's lovely though that it is recognised as being a living person that has died.

I hope it will help you find closure and some comfort.

I am ttc after a 7 week loss 2 weeks ago, am also very scared it will happen again, it takes all the magic out of early pregnancy doesn't it.

i dont want to start trying again just incase it happens again so when i feel up to trying my doctor has said to go back as i have a liver problems in pregnancy its called obsterics cholestasis (oc) so i need to get all bloods sorted and im trying my hardest to lose weight, which is hard when u feel this low x

ive had 3 mcs including a mmc.. its such a horrible thing,it def does feel like youve lost someone you love..although i was desperate for baby i think trying was the only thing that kept me going but going through so many mcs never got easier only harder. i also know how difficult it is seeing people around you pregnant,i also found they were awkward around me which made me feel even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back