Feeling low!!

weggi

Reaction score
Don't know why i just feel really low today. Think my paranoia over miscarrying again is really beginning to get to me. been having really bad cramps all day and really bad back ache just like i had before the last two and have been pant checking like crazy all day!!!

don't know how i am going to get through this!!!!!!
:cry:

Oh Weggi I feel for you hun! :hugs:

I can not share your complete worry and to be honest I :pray: I never will but I am so scared about misscarrying as well and I honestly do nnot know how I am going to get through this either!

Why dont we buddy up!! We can do it together!! :friends:

it would be great to have someone i can talk to, my Oh is ok but i don't think he quite gets how i am feeling. When i told him i waqs cramping he just said well it the same as last time which doesn't help. although saying that i wasn't cramping till after i was bleeding last time so hopefully these are just growing pains!!!!!

went to the GP yesterday and she is going to arrange an early scan so hopefully that will put my mind at rest a little just have to get to the scan date!!!!

I know what you mean, although my hubby tries to understand, he doesnt and when ever I say 'I have a weirf feeling' or 'I am cramping and it is painful' he just says 'you will get cramps and things you just have to get used to it'
If I mention misscarriage he get defensive and just says 'your fine' which although that is what I want to hear I would like some more understanding.
I will send you my mobile number and we can keep up to date with text each day if you like?

ive had a chemical pregnancy before so thats me rather paranoid. i only found out yeterday that i was expecting yet i am always checking! its normal to be like this hun; just try and kick back and not worry. I think im also about 4-5 weeks so were in the same boat :) haha
if you ever want to talk just message me, im pretty alone in all of this so a friendly chat is just wht the docs ordered haha xx

I will send you my mobile number and we can keep up to date with text each day if you like?

That sounds like a good plan, am feeling slightly better today too which has helped!!!!

I'm completely paranoid too. I think babybump is right and it's probably normal for us all to be so nervous about miscarriage at this early stage. I have even had the most horrid dream where i woke up and went to the loo and there was loads of blood, and then i woke up and it was just a dream, and i went to the loo and there was loads of blood, and then i woke up...... this went on for quite a few levels (i had watched Inception on DVD the night before and i think it had made me do the wierd dream-within-a-dream thing) so that when i actually woke up for real I was too scared to get up and go to the loo! Thankfully no blood when i eventually did!

Star Fish, that sounds like a horrible dream. You poor thing.

I know how you're feeling too girls. I am really worried that this bean will decide not to stick afterall. I have my first docs appointment on Tuesday so that will make things seem a bit more real.

I'm also Rhesus Negative blood group and not sure what that means for pregnancy (I think it generally means more when you are expecting number 2 not the first) but it's still making me paranoid.

Glad you're feeling a bit better Weggi

Last edited:
I hope you feel a bit better soon chick and worrying less. I know its not easy I've been the same this week after my spotting, I have had the fear of miscarrying again and its beginning to get me down too.

I just want my 12 weeks scan to hurry up so i can see my little one is ok and growing well.

If you need a chat chick I'm here.

Positive thoughts today I think x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back