Hmmmmm Advise plz?

Amylize

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Hope all is well.

I have a question for you ladies if you can shed any light?...

Today as soon as i got out of bed to have my first pee i've had a strange dullish ache really low down. Like pressure which even feels as low down as my vagina (TMI i know!)

When i have been to the toilet i get a strange feeling in my abdomen which is really really hard to explain its like an ache.

My urine is off colour and maybe a little cloudy but i could be wrong! do you recon i should call the midwife?

x

I also have this and it lasts for a little while after i have gone toilet in the morning x

Im guessing it is just because we have had a full bladder for such a long time and that because of the baby our bladder is moved x

But with the colour of your urine that could mean a uti, have you had a burning sensation when you go? Feel the need to go alot more often, even when its only a tiny ammount?

If i was you i would go to the doctors if you are concerned as a uti needs treated when your pregnant asap xx

I also have this and it lasts for a little while after i have gone toilet in the morning x

Im guessing it is just because we have had a full bladder for such a long time and that because of the baby our bladder is moved x

But with the colour of your urine that could mean a uti, have you had a burning sensation when you go? Feel the need to go alot more often, even when its only a tiny ammount?

If i was you i would go to the doctors if you are concerned as a uti needs treated when your pregnant asap xx

Hi,

I had a slightish burning yesturday but only after i went for a wee not while i was actually weeing. i feel i need to go all the time anyway my bladder is so so weak even before i fell pregnant but if i do go there is never a lot, but i dont really drink alot which probably doesnt help!

I will call the midwife and see if she recommends seeing my GP.

x

i had this and mw said all was fine x

Drink plenty!! UTIs are so common in pregnancy, and if you have a weak bladder anyway it wont help. I go to the toilet bursting for a wee, get there and can't do anything :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back