Feeling lost

buttonz3

Reaction score
Hi everyone, was just wondering what people are doing with their time waiting for the big day? Im 35+1 and just feel like i should be doing something to get ready or prepare for when my little one arrives. Iv got the nursery all ready and complete, all clothes are washed and ironed, hospital bags all packed but feel like i should be doing something.
Found out the other day during a 4d scan DS is head down but dont know if he is engaged as havent got another MW appointment until friday.
But was just wondering really if anyone else is feeling like this? or if you have? or if there is something else i could be doing to prepare myself/ my body for when things do finally start to get going.
Sorry for waffling on but like the title says really just feelin a bit lost?????? and dont want to be feeling like this for like another 4 weeks :eh:

waiting is a pain hun. ive had baby head down but not engaged since 28 weeks, all clothes washed all nursery set up and bags packed for weeks. just gotta chill and wait for baby to put in an appearance now. worse at the min cos i have 2 weeks off college and im not in the mood for the assignments i have to do lol

lol i feel that way about the housework, really not in the mood for that. Im now extremely paranoid as well because until i found out the other day baby is head down, he was breech for as long as i can remember so now am paranoid he will move round again, not that i could stop him if he wanted to. This waiting is hard work!!! Men just dont know do know how easy they have it do they lol

Im sick of the waiting now but unlike you ladies i havent packed my hospital bag yet!!! And ive only got 5 days til my due date, i just cant find the motivation!

Ive basically spent the last few weeks sleeping, so id suggest you rest and pamper yourself! xxx

My hospital bag has been the one and only thing i did have motivation for as my waters broke with DS1 when i was 35+6 so wanted to be prepared this time rathing then the panic i had last time lol. fingers x'd 4 you that your wait wont be much longer. Think i will take your advice and go relax in the bath then have a little nap :) xxxx

i am going out of my mind with impatience now. i have been on maternity leave for the last 4 weeks and have done all the baby prep. im just passing the time with things i may not find so easy to do when he is here like read, watch films, pamper myself.... Its hard waiting around though. I did pack a hospital bag for my OH too, just with a change of clothes, toiletires, magazines and munchies.

God I am bored out of my mind too. I have been practically housebound this week too as been so unwell with arthritis and SPD!! All clothes are done and bags packed now I have nothing to do but wait. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy the quiet time which doesn't help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back