Odd feeling

Flame

Reaction score
Does anyone else get this?

Its like an emotion feeling although i do/think nothing for it to happen, Its really difficult to explain, Like an excitement/anxiety weird feeling in my chest, maybe like i need to scream. Maybe a rush of adrenalin?

Like i said its really hard to describe but it happens all the time at the moment regardless of what i am doing or thinking. It used to be just at bedtimes but now it is anytime.

:? Or am i just going mad :wall: :wall:

I get this, palpitations.

perfectly normal according to my doc, I was really concerned but she put my mind at rest :hug:

Mine isnt palpitations although i would normally get this feeling with palpitations if i wasnt pregnant.

Unless i am having them and just cant tell?

Don't know hun, I get all sorts of feelings of anxiety & excitement in waves but usually when my mind is on the go :think:

I get the type of feeling you have described just before i get a braxton hicks, its as though i know i'm going to have one before my tummy goes hard.

Is it anything like your heart beating really hard it feels like its thumping in your chest? I usually feel a bit breathless then too!? Is it anything like this? (I usually hear the blood pumping in my ears to when this happens!)

If it is, I sit still for a while and breath deeply, trying to take in as big a breath as our squashed lungs will allow and breath out slowly...sometimes helps!

If not, hope you feel a bit more at ease and maybe it's worth determining if is emotional or physical?!

Ali K said:
Is it anything like your heart beating really hard it feels like its thumping in your chest? I usually feel a bit breathless then too!? Is it anything like this? (I usually hear the blood pumping in my ears to when this happens!)

If it is, I sit still for a while and breath deeply, trying to take in as big a breath as our squashed lungs will allow and breath out slowly...sometimes helps!

If not, hope you feel a bit more at ease and maybe it's worth determining if is emotional or physical?!

What you are describing sounds like palpitations so no its not like that.

Maybe i am just odd or subconciously being bothered by something that is yet to come to forward.

yeah! i get them never could describe the feelin until now though been dying to post on it for a while! feels like someone is sitting on my chest sometimes..i panic thatim going to suffocate lol argh xx

yeh today i had this really strange horrible feeling to day in my chest... and now that i'm here in this trimester i'm getting really anxious to :?

:hug:

It sounds like adrenaline or natural endorphins that you get with feeling happy or excited. It's like a bit of a natural high and can leave you feeling a bit giddy. I get it all the time, especially when I'm relaxing and this lovely feeling washes over me.

Does that sound more like it? Apparently mum and baby have a huge surge of this just after birth but not all ladies feel it.

Natxxxx

Yeah sounds pretty much like that but it dont like it, I like to feel normal.

i used to get that several times, EVERY night while i was trying to drift off to sleep, also i felt paralysed, it was really awful. i hardly get it now though, i saw a doctor and was told its when my body falls into REM sleep too quickly (skipping light sleep and deep sleep), although that doesnt help u if ur having them all the time! hav u seen ur doc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back