Feeling like a hippo!!!!!!

keljordan

Reaction score
Hi girls hope your all doin good!!! Is anyone else feelin a bit frumpy? I'm only 9.5 weeks and I'm showing already, it's all round my middle, I've had to start telling some people coz they are looking at me funny like I've gone on a massive eating binge or something. I'm gonna have to start eating really healthy and less of the junk food, so I guess it's my own fault really!!! Was anyone else bigger earlier on with their second baby?? Apparently it's quite normal :) or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better!!! Ha ha xxx

Most definitely, but I think it's nice too :)

With my daughter who is now 11, I was teeny and I never got a proper bump until the month before I had her.

With my 2nd I think I started showing properly when I wa about 5, 6 months. I remember being at the hospital with my sis in law cos she was on labour and practically flaunting it off because no one was mentioning anything!! I just look really overweight till I've got a proper bump...well I have got extra padding for the baby to get through first...not funny!

Am wondering what this one will bring, I so bloated and I swear I can feel something just above my pelvic bone when I get up in the morning? Feels too early to start feeling something surely??

im 11 weeks today and really showing this is my 3rd but i also showed early with the other two everyone keeped saying i was having twins first time around but there was only one in there so 2nd time around when i started getting a bump early i knew that it was just the way i carry. its getting hard 2 hide now as with the other two i had told everyone so i didnt have 2 hide it. if i lay on my side in bed for a wile then roll onto my back i get a little bump just above my pelvic bone i love it lol im prob making the baby dizzy keep rolling over ha ha

That's what everyone kept on saying to me "twins" but I had an early scan and def just one in there!! I wish I knew how to put pics on here and I could show u what I'm whinging about!!!!! Xx

For me, I wake up in the morning and feel 'slim' ( not pregnant) , but by the evening time my OH starts saying, "oh your really starting to show"!! im like no, thats just wind!!!
By the evening I become VERY gassy and my stomach is huge and the smell is unbearable!

Im 9 weeks but dont think im showing as such but have noticed my love handles have got bigger and my waist is gragually going!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back