Feeling green around the gills......

Cleo100

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just posting this to see if anybody else has experienced the same?

I suffered from 5 weeks 5 days with severe morning sickness (one of the main reasons I knew I was preggo so early!) until I was about 13 weeks 5 days.

I'm 20 weeks today (woo hoo) :dance: but for the past 3 days have been feeling as sick as a piglet.

I feel the same nausea I felt all through tri 1. I've not been sick again, just not feeling like eating and generally suffering a really bad tummy sicky feeling..... it does not make a difference what or when I eat and lemonade, gaviscon etc is not making a difference and I'm feeling very sorry for myself..... :cry:

Has anyone had M/S come back? (please god no!) Or do you think this could be due to LO's increased gut and bladder kicking?

Many thanks

C xxx

We find out the sex 23rd May 2008!!!

When Tally had a kinda growth spurt i had a very bad week, where my "morning sickness" returned (put like that as i never really had morning sickness i jsut felt a little ill, ate stuff and felt better, i never puked) i think that was due to her growing so much that week.

I also now keep getting the odd day where i feel unwell, past few weeks i have about one day a week where eating lunch i think i'm gonna chuck.

Maybe baby is have a spurt? You may feel better soon and notice bump has grown.

it went from this
DSC00653.jpg

To this... in a week
Photo-0025-2.jpg

I wouldnt think your sickness is back for good, though there is a small chance it may be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back