Anyone else feeling rubbish??

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Hope everyone is ok. I was lucky enough not to suffer from terrible morning sickness in Tri 1 (I literally had 2 weeks of just feeling sick, was only physically sick about 5/6 times!!) but lately I've started to feel really sicky all the time, along with feeling faint and headachy and boiling hot all the time. I'm keeping well hydrating (drinking 1.5litres plus everyday) and eating right :S I had my urine tested 2 weeks ago all was fine, had bloods taken 3 weeks ago, all fine :S I have heard that sometimes the horrible tri 1 can come back again?

xx

That's what they say hun, some women have it bad all through pregnancy! I had bad sickness in Tri 1, since moving on to Tri 2 I have Fatigue :( no matter what I eat or drink, I still feel weak and tired. I spoke to my midwife yesterday as I was sure it must have something to do with my iron (needed iron tablets with both my boys) and she told me my iron levels was high! Really hope you start to feel better soon x x

Big :hug: hope you feel better soon! xx

Thanks girls. It's not a constant thing just happens every once in a while, I don't think this heat helps!! I text my mw last night and she told me to go to hospital :S lol I understand she's only looking out for me but she does tend to overreact sometimes. Baby's movements have been absolutely fine so gonna go to GP 2moro just for a check up :p xxx

yep, am feeling shocking really really fatigued, feeling sicky most of the time not even my travel sickness bands aer working and really breathless. Being tested in themorning for iron levels as I generally run onthe lower side... am shattered and really emotional. Burst into tears at work yesterday ( work part time) for no real reason as such, nothing that I would have cried over before, feel a bit of an arse actually!!! but couldnt stop crying yesterday and I have a 2 year old arrrrgggghhh xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back