feeling good

meggymum

Reaction score
Hi all

I just wanted to post to say how good I am feeling in myself (apart from being tired lol!)

I only had LO 5 days ago but already I can get back into my pre pregnancy jeans, which I am over the moon about! feel a little guilty though as I seem to have had things very easy compared to some people! (well apart from my placenta getting stuck and having it manually removed which was not pleasant at all!!) Just got to get rid of the stretch marks now.

Having said that my boobs feel enormous and I am trying to express some milk off but it seems to take forever! But i have just read that things should calm down once we have a proper routine, I really hope they are right!

I've gone up and down with the hormones, very high then very low. One min I'm crying the next I feel normal! I do feel lucky though as I don't hurt down stairs anymore and bleeding is now very light, I'm sure both were much worse with my daughter although I had stitches with her. After pains def been worse this time round though! I also had some placenta probs i had a bit left over but luckily it came away a day or so later. I've not tried my jeans yet but I'm guessing they fit as I weigh a stone less than pre-pregnancy from all that tri 1 morning sickness! Oh yeah my boobs are massive as well, and really achey like i might burst! I'm sure they will settle soon.

yes my boobs feel better today, guess they are getting used to how much to produce now

Great that you're feeling well :dance: I'm like Sarah, a bit up and down, damn hormones lol.

I've lost loads of weight too, I'm actually about 10lbs lighter than before I got pregnant, it all just dropped off for some reason, I'm putting it down to breastfeeding!!! (I had my thyroid checked and it came back normal)

Now all I need to do is get a good nights sleep :lol:

blimey thats a lot of weight loss! i hope it is wanted :)

i actually felt a little low during the last few weeks of pregnancy, but now he is here i feel normal, so i guess the hormones do get us all!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back