Stretch Marks (after birth)

Discussion in 'Postnatal Questions' started by claire2711, Sep 2, 2008.

1. claire2711

claire2711 Well-Known Member

I have red/purpley stretch marks on my belly and hips.....I look like a cheese grater!! :lol:

I am just lathering myself in dove moisturiser now, but can anyone recomend anything to help make them less obvious? :)

2. mummykay

mummykay Well-Known Member

they will be really red and angry after uv had LO but they fade to silvery grey not long afterwards :think:

use bio oil after uv had a bath to keep moisture in the skin, theyre just 1 of those things that comes with bein preggas im afraid :roll:

i saw on that how to look good with gok wan thing where they had concealer to hide stretchmarks but it was really fussy with a brush and powders and stuff :shock:

3. kalia

kalia Well-Known Member

OK so here's my admission - I love my stretch marks and I'm sad that they are fading :oops:

4. claire2711

claire2711 Well-Known Member

you can have mine!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont mind them too much, they are from carrying my wee man and im proud of them kinda! but i'd like them to fade so think ill try the bio-oil, thanks mummykay :hug: