Feeling funny

charlie26

Reaction score
not getting my hopes up like, I have back ache which is making
My bum kind of numb. I keep getting tightenings low Down sort of in my..... It's not regular but guna keep an eye on it. Any ideas to help things along? Xxx

Sit on your ball??

Have a walk?

Keep upright and active is what they told us at antenatal when you think it is kicking off.

Exciting!!!

Hope it is something and not nothing!! Exciting!! Keep active we were told at classes. I've resigned myself that this baby is going to be a 42 weeker....

Walking up hill is meant to be good if you can or the stairs. If your bum is going numb though just make sure your legs don't do it too using the stairs. Here's hoping hunny :hug: xxxxxxxxx

It's coming and going but I'm sure last time the pain was I'm my belly? This is more down below, I've done the stairs a fair few times now I'm just going to wait to see what happens, I dont want to get excited too early. Xxx

Not much but woke up with my boobs feeling really sore ans sensitive
Not sure if that means anything of not? Xxxx

Sounds positive hun. Keep them warm, just to make sure it's not the cold causing it as this happens to me, if they get chilly they feel like they are going to fall off lol. Fx it' not going to be long for you sweetie xxxxxxxx

Think I better wait my turn with all these labours kicking off this morning lol xxx

Noooooooo! I have no intention of doing that lol and you are coming with me :D. Going for a walk this morning and the breakdown I'll have in the garage when the car fails it's MOT later should hopefully do the trick :D

Oh No not the dreaded mot day, if that doesn't send u in labour I don't know what will, on the other hand if they give u a big bill just pretend ur in labour pmsl xxxx

Hahahahaha I'll wee myself in the workshop :D I've still got a week til the old one runs out so just making sure we aren't without a car if anything happens yanno. Our garage is very good though and if major work needs doing they will let me pay over a couple of months bless them.

Urgh Charlie something has to happen soon it's driving me mad now. I'm so fecking bored, being treated like an invalid cos of the spd and I'm always the one that gets stuff done lol. Roll on Monday when I have my sweep. Are you doing an eviction plan?

Well I've been walking everywhere, bouncing on the edge of the bed and just keeping as active as possible. Told hubby we need to dtd at the weekend, he's been doing 11 hour shifts all week so he's shattered :( xxx

good luck- no advice just lots of well wishes and baby vibes bing sent your way! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back