Feeling fed up!

alsha

Reaction score
Hi all is it just me or is anyone else going through the same thing, right before i start i apologise if its tmi! 2 months ago a was shaving down below and noticed this big dark vain, was abit worried but midwife said this is normal because of preg hormones and presure :? looks horrid and to top that off today for the first time ever in my life i now have piles :evil: Great! i didn't even have them after giving birth to Elliot. Iam so fed up and feeling so disgusting at the moment i really want to start feeling normal again
sorry about moaning :? :roll:

Ahhhh it's ok hun, you can moan... I think a few of us, including me, are moaning today... must be the heat :shock:

I never had any problems with piles when I was pregnant with my daughter but I had to get some cream myself the week before last - thankfully it's cleared up now :pray:

Anyway, here's a hug :hug:

I feel for ya, piles are yuk. If you have a herbal shop nearby, see if they have a cream based on hammamelis (I think it is spelled right) really good for this and no probs for baby
Lisa

Hi

aww hun the joys of pregnancy :hug: hope it clears for you soon
Katrina

Oh thanks girls, just feel yuk and not myself. I just keep thinking of holding her in my arms and thats gets me through :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back