feeling faint/nausea/out of breath

laetitia85

Reaction score
how does everybody deal with feeling faint/nausea/being out of breath? I feel faint when i'm out shopping for instance, even after I've drank water or orange juice. after going up the stairs (even just a few steps) im already out of breath, it's so annoying. if i didn't sit down straigt away i'd just collapse. also on crowded buses/trains i was advised to always sit down or politely ask people for a seat, but that's not like me! and when i don't sit down i feel faint! i try to always carry a bottle of water but it doesn't always help. i'm scared that one day, i'll faint and end up on a hospital bed without my OH knowing :cry:

I'm always out of breath too, even just walking up to the school which is 5 mins away! Luckily my nausea has gone finally!!!

People should automatically let a pregnant lady sit down on a bus or train, what is wrong with people today :x

frangelle said:
I'm always out of breath too, even just walking up to the school which is 5 mins away! Luckily my nausea has gone finally!!!

People should automatically let a pregnant lady sit down on a bus or train, what is wrong with people today :x

and i think i do look pregnant! i posted a pictured of my bump in the 'tummy pics' section. don't laugh at my belly button!!!!

Don't have any real advice for you, but just had to say that I checked out your bump and "wow" :shock:

You look lovely - "blooming" in fact :lol:

Take it easy and rest when you need to. Hope you start feeling a little better soon :)

Moomum said:
Don't have any real advice for you, but just had to say that I checked out your bump and "wow" :shock:

You look lovely - "blooming" in fact :lol:

Take it easy and rest when you need to. Hope you start feeling a little better soon :)

Thanks!!! i think i look huge!!

Funny you should mention this but I nearly fainted in the customer services queue in Primark yesterday! It was horrible. I was also out of breath when I rushed into a meeting this morning and had to speak for 10 minutes. Very embarrasing. It looked like I was having a panic attack.
It's reassuring that we are both going through similar experiences as we're so close with due dates etc.
I worry when I don't get bad stretching pain! I have it one day but not the next. Was very stressed at work today. I hope my little darlin wasn't effected by it but I've had a little sore stretch so I guess not. He/she is still there!
Take care,
s

Hey Letitcha,
I checked out your tummy pic. You look great. And my husband says it's a fab belly button. I think you're bigger than me but I've had problems eating.
Enjoy it girl.
S

s said:
Hey Letitcha,
I checked out your tummy pic. You look great. And my husband says it's a fab belly button. I think you're bigger than me but I've had problems eating.
Enjoy it girl.
S

lol thanks!!! you've had problems eating? i've been eating quite well, but i know what u mean, sometimes i just don't feel like eating any of the food i have at home. it's weird, with cravings, u know exactly what u want, but there are times when u have to really THINk about what to eat. I can sit there for hours and think 'mmmmh what shall i have today?' and there are things i know my stomach just won't tolerate at that particular moment. My tastes have changed, e.g. i used to love melon, now i hate it. before i could have chicken anytime, now it's a different story. i still enjoy chicken but i just can't have it all the time! certain foods that i used to love now disgust me. i don't know if im making sense. about ur experience in primark, OMG i've had it so many times. i absolutely hate not being in control of my body!!! but im still over the moon about this baby!! we should be pregnancy buddies!

I am 15 weeks and am just starting to get out of breath, at first I thought may be it was hay fever or that I was coming down with a cold or something. Looks like I will just have to take it really easy now.

Just going to have a look at you tummy picture. xxxx

Just had a look at you pics. I think that you are bigger than me. I don't want to post my pictures as my tummy looks odd. Might have to ask my midwife if it is alright nextweek.

You are glowing honey. xx

laetitia85 said:
how does everybody deal with feeling faint/nausea/being out of breath? I feel faint when i'm out shopping for instance, even after I've drank water or orange juice. after going up the stairs (even just a few steps) im already out of breath, it's so annoying. if i didn't sit down straigt away i'd just collapse. also on crowded buses/trains i was advised to always sit down or politely ask people for a seat, but that's not like me! and when i don't sit down i feel faint! i try to always carry a bottle of water but it doesn't always help. i'm scared that one day, i'll faint and end up on a hospital bed without my OH knowing :cry:

I didn't have any fainting or nausea at your stage, but was easily out of breath.
May be worth getting the GP/MW to check if your iron levels are OK, as those symptoms you've described are also signs of iron-deficiency anaemia.

i agree get mw to check you out - i felt like this from 6weeks until doc finally checked and found i had urine infection - the dizzyness/breathlessness/sickness was caused by very slight but persistant temp - found out about 13weeks and anti-biotics cleared it in 3 days :wall: wish someone had checked it sooner as i kept telling them there was something wrong/different as i had never felt this in previous 3 pregnancies

NIE said:
Just had a look at you pics. I think that you are bigger than me. I don't want to post my pictures as my tummy looks odd. Might have to ask my midwife if it is alright nextweek.

You are glowing honey. xx

ooooh im sure ur bump is fine. :)

I'm certainly getting out of breath much quicker these days! I dread to think how I'll be by the time I'm REALLY pregnant!

Its really normal for that to happen, just take it easy, your body is working so hard to grow your LO for you!
I feel loike that too, but more so now in bigger

people respect me more when i wear bump on board tops but when i dont im not sure if their sure if im pregnant ior just got a fat lil belly in front

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back