Out of breath?

jody1981

Reaction score
I dont know whats up with me today its so much cooler than it has been all week but I feel hot & bothered and whenever I walk anywhere - even to the loo Im feeling all out of breath!!

Has anyone else had this? I have been fine up to now so wondering if Im just tired and in need of a little nap! :nap:

Am 25 weeks so gotta long way to go!

Im starting to get out of breath a little more often and get hot easily. I dont think it's anything to worry about. The joys!! x

^^ WSS..
I only have to walk a short distance + I feel breathless..
And even in the cooler weather, I always feel hot + bothered!

xx

Anyone would think I'd climbed mount everest instead of the stairs... i huff and puff so much!!
You're not on your own hun xxx

Stairs kill me at the minute!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

All totally natural girlies. Unfortunately. :-( At this stage ur uterus is higher up. It changes later on when baby engages and starts to get ready for birth. x

I hate stairs! I usually end up crawling rather than walking up them like a small child! x

Stairs do me in too, even if I walk up slowly!! I get out of breath very easily lol x x

God, I'm only just under 20 weeks and stairs have already become a little breathless for me at times (especially after food :()! Worse from here on out eh!

I hate stairs! I usually end up crawling rather than walking up them like a small child! x

Where you walk up with your hands as well as your feet? With your arse in the air

I do this too :lol:

I feel out of breath and fluttery alot of the time! Only 25 wks atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back