Feeling down

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Did anyone feel like this when you moved over to tri 1? I feel dead lonely for some reason, like i'm new at school :(
Don't get me wrong i'm over the moon but have felt really overwhelmed and abit 'Well, now what?'
I'm sure it's just hormones, just wanted to get it off my chest.
Xx

yep, very normal.....your hormones are all over the place at the moment hon xx

Yeah but you'll soon get acquainted with those on here :)

Yep, sounds normal to me, i am up and down all the time - one minute i'm happy the next i cant stand the way my husband is breathing (poor man!) :lol: xx

Ah tell me about the breathing!it's just not on ;-) x

Hormones haha! Dh calls them horrormones now!
I had a spell two weeks ago, felt so alone, it was awful! Ended in me breaking down and having a go at hubby. It really wasn't his fault bless him!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You was used to ttc and they way things are there and all threads are pretty much all about trying and wanting. So here it's a whole new ball game. You will soon get used to the way it is here. I'm ok the others are a bit weird tho :p seriously they are a good bunch. It's perfectly normal to feel the way you do so don't worry it will pass x

Thanks so much ladies! Chow mein has cheered me up :)

I'm still stalking Sophie :)) so happy 4 you hope your well enjoy hope it won't be long before I can join you xxxxxx

Aww miss Sophie I feel a bit lonely just now and up and down every day. It's hard coming from the desperation of TTC to the panic and constant worry in tri1.

I don't know where I'd be without the forum though no one else knows I'm pregnant so it's great to chat to you gals xx

I agree Pixi, it's very strange, like going from nursery to school. Glad I can post whatever I want, never fails to get answered.
Xx

I agree Pixi, it's very strange, like going from nursery to school. Glad I can post whatever I want, never fails to get answered.
Xx

Sounds normal Hun, I felt really down and depressed for the first 10 weeks!! But I feel fine now, it's all your hormones xxx

Totally normal. Hope it improves for you soon....but don't panic if it doesn't! I have to say that my first pregnancy I felt like that for the whole time, mostly as I was worried something would go wrong and I live a long way from friends and family and was very lonely....this time round I am feeling very positive so far, mostly because I know what a fabulous bundle arrives at the end of it all, which makes it all sooooo worthwhile! :)

Hey Sophie, I think it's understandable, after all, you've got this big secret to keep for the next couple of months and going about everyday life seems kind of weird with everyone else around you completely in the dark about what's really going on. Plus it's like venturing into the unknown, which is always a bit scary xx

Thanks girls. Got my gaappointment at 1055 this morning- does anyone know what to expect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back