feeling down

gooseberry

Reaction score
i thought maybe posting on the forum might help, i cant even raise a smile lately, its coming up for a year since my miscarriage and iv been dwelling alot about it, i keep reliving it in my head over and over and over, i have some things, scan pics and a blanket my best friend knitted for the baby and my mum gave me a beautiful keepsake box for them but i cant face putting them in the box, they have been sitting in a paper bag since last july and i cant bear to look, i really wanted to do this before i can start enjoying my current pregnancy but its just too difficult, my mum tried talking to me about this yesterday but i changed the subject, she told me she has nightmares about what happened that day and also cant stop thinking about it, my partner also keeps dwelling on it and has bad dreams, i think that day is just too awful and we are abit traumatised tbh and its spoiling my current pregnancy :-(

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rubbish hun,

How far along are you at the moment?

I found that I wasn't able to start enjoying this pregnancy until I got into Tri 2 - even now I still have days when I feel terrified.

It is very natural hun and I hope as this pregnancy progresses you'll be able to make some new and happy memories about being pregnant!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou for your nice words Carnat x x to be honest I think we should have had counselling or something, it was such an awful trauma, even the ambulance staff were crying, maybe we still can I'm not sure? I never went back to the hospital like I was supposed to, just in a daze for the months afterwards i guess thinking I was fine until I started having panic attacks at work when I was near babies, I think its just such a shock to see the other side of pregnancy when things dont work out, its so real and unpleasant if you know what I mean, I'm 22 weeks now and counting the hours till v day, thanks again Carnat and the best of wishes for your pregnancy :) x x

I wonder if counselling would still be an option hun?

It seems to sad to miss out on enjoying your pregnancy?

I'd def mention this at your next MW or GP visit?

Big hugs

xxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Nat, you should definately see if you are able to get any councilling. Like Nat i was unable to enjoy this pregnancy till tri 2, even then i needed to get to my v.day. i keep making small milestones to reach, my next one is 30w. I know it is hard losing a child, but everyone handles things differently, councelling could really help you and your baby. x x

Hi, I am so sorry you had an awful experience, I don't know details but I am guessing it was pretty traumatic. All I would say is that you get some help so you can move on and bring this baby in to the world and be happy. My thoughts are with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back