feeling down :(

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i feeling a little down at mo i dont have any friends i am to shy to go out and make friends i go shopping alone or with my mum and i always see mums together its starting to get to me a little now i just dont know where to start x

Massive :hugs:
Theres plenty of time to make new friends with mums hunny, i met one of my good friends at an aquanatal class when i was pregnant with Adam x x

I agree start going to baby classes or maybe yoga or something. Being pregnant gives you an instant talking point so no need to think up smalltalk :) hopefully you'll just click with someone. Ask you're midwife if there are any support groups or meetings with other mums in your area.

i dont know whats wrong if i do start talking to people and they ask questions i tend to get my words mixed up and sound silly lol. i pick up my son from school and i hide right at the back lol i feel like an outcast. i got an appointment 6th april so il ask my midwife for information x

Aw babe I am shy too I don't really have many friends either I found joining my local church helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back