feeling a bit pathetic today. :-(

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by leannesxb, Jan 24, 2012.

1. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

Woke up with the most horrendous pain in my hips and inside my groin today. Got a feeling baby has moved as last night he was going nuts and is quieter today. Feel like hes pushing my hips and pelvis apart. Add on the arthritis and SPD and you really have one sad feeling me!!!!!

2. charlie26

charlie26 Well-Known Member

Awwww huggggggsssssss to u! Hope ur feeling better soon. Relax today and dont lift a finger xxxx

3. Verity2011

Verity2011 Well-Known Member

Awww :hug: you poor thing. Just have a relax day in front of the tv hon. Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

4. littlemuffin

littlemuffin Well-Known Member

Lots of rest, you only have 10 more weeks!!!

5. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

I hear ya sista I hear ya. Albert seems to be trying to wear my cervix as some kind of dodgy hat lol. My hips are killing me and to top it all off I was cleaning out the rabbits yesterday, got my bump wedged in the door to their crate and was bitten on the bum for my troubles xxxxxxxx

6. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

well I shut mine in the laptop last night got a bruise now where my skin got sqidged between the lid and computer!! lol. I can't bloody work out how far my bump goes. When I get up at night I am like a pinball machine I bounce off of everything in the bedroom before finding the door!! lol. Its so painful ain't it, my hips are so sore and inside of my legs feels all bruised etc. AJ is still having a party in my womb so feeling a bit bloody pathetic!!! lol

7. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

We need whiskers on our bumps lol. I bounce off walls when I first get up too, I used to spend a fortune down the pub to do that and now I get it for free :D