feeling a bit pathetic today. :-(

leannesxb

Reaction score
Woke up with the most horrendous pain in my hips and inside my groin today. Got a feeling baby has moved as last night he was going nuts and is quieter today. Feel like hes pushing my hips and pelvis apart. Add on the arthritis and SPD and you really have one sad feeling me!!!!!

Awwww huggggggsssssss to u! Hope ur feeling better soon. Relax today and dont lift a finger xxxx

Awww :hug: you poor thing. Just have a relax day in front of the tv hon. Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

I hear ya sista I hear ya. Albert seems to be trying to wear my cervix as some kind of dodgy hat lol. My hips are killing me and to top it all off I was cleaning out the rabbits yesterday, got my bump wedged in the door to their crate and was bitten on the bum for my troubles xxxxxxxx

well I shut mine in the laptop last night got a bruise now where my skin got sqidged between the lid and computer!! lol. I can't bloody work out how far my bump goes. When I get up at night I am like a pinball machine I bounce off of everything in the bedroom before finding the door!! lol. Its so painful ain't it, my hips are so sore and inside of my legs feels all bruised etc. AJ is still having a party in my womb so feeling a bit bloody pathetic!!! lol

We need whiskers on our bumps lol. I bounce off walls when I first get up too, I used to spend a fortune down the pub to do that and now I get it for free :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back