Feeling dizzy

Pip52976

Reaction score
Hi everyone so I'm I'm 20+5 weeks and recently I keep having dizzy spells. All of a sudden I come over all light headed and spacey. It can last anything from a few mins to half an hour. Each time seems to be a little more intense. It happened today and thought maybe I had low blood sugar so had a decent size lunch. But it happened again not long after. It's very disorintating and a little scary.

Might be worth having your blood pressure checked hun. It is common for blood pressure to drop during the second trimester, which can cause dizziness and a spaced out feeling. X

I get light headed too but only for a few minutes max. Are you eating regularly? I think you should get your Bp checked too! X

I get hypotension while pregnant. It has happened in all three pregnancies and began in the first trimester and lasted until birth each time. It usually only happens if I have been standing/walking for too long, such as at the grocers. Drinking water and sitting down helps. Thankfully, I haven't passed out yet this time. I did with my first pregnancy, in the middle of a shop. Everything went black; I could not see. Then, everything sounded as though I was underwater. I experienced a total loss of consciousness from head trauma a few years prior and it felt extremely similar to that. My blood pressure has been 90/50 when I'm not even standing! I feel sick, dizzy, etc a lot of the time.

So pleased I found this thread. I'm 25+2 today and I nearly passed out in the canteen at work earlier. Haven't felt right since. I've eaten, but possibly not drank enough water. I've left a message for my midwife and i'm not too worried (i'm home now and hubby is looking after me) but it was very scary. My vision went very blurry and I lost hearing in my right ear that's only really come back in the last hour. Hoping it's a one off :-(

I passed out at work recently, make,sure you're dribbling sportscaster. This,so uh bids Luke a BP issue, butx also make sure you arent overdoing it

I've definitely been overdoing it, both at work and at home. Got a day annual leave tomorrow so gonna take it easy and just get the bare minimum done as I need to pop into town for a bit. Will be spending the rest of my evenings this week relaxing. Think I'm finally realising I can't keep going at the same pace as before I was pregnant!

It's,awful when you he be to . Admit you need to slow,down. I've been forced to sit down by the nurses,at work . A good few times since the new year lol

I felt Dizzy and fainted some times during my first pregnancy. With me the cause was too little iron in my blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back