feeling dizzy

serenitylove

Reaction score
im having some proper cracking dizzy spells in past week had one while layed down last night and another out walking this moring not liking them tbh :mad:

Aw honey x I had really bad dizzy spells in early pregnancy and fainted from them once but they seem to have disappeared (fingers crossed) x my midwife wasn't concerned as my blood pressure was perfect-she said it's to do with all the hormones x

Aw honey x I had really bad dizzy spells in early pregnancy and fainted from them once but they seem to have disappeared (fingers crossed) x my midwife wasn't concerned as my blood pressure was perfect-she said it's to do with all the hormones x

the joy of hormones! i feel like im falling apart my gums are playing up as well dentist gave me a minging mouthwash to use gona be one of those weeks lol

Ahh hun, I got one yesterday! I was out standing in line in a shop and all my eyesight went blury, took me five minutes probably walking like an idiot pushing Jacobs pushchair just about being able to see before I saw down and had a drink, I broke out in a sweat and everything :(

Ahh hun, I got one yesterday! I was out standing in line in a shop and all my eyesight went blury, took me five minutes probably walking like an idiot pushing Jacobs pushchair just about being able to see before I saw down and had a drink, I broke out in a sweat and everything :(

im glad you worte that because i went all hot n clamy yesterday as well
l

Is it corsodyl your mouthwash? That's what my dentist prescribed and I hate the stuff!!! Ugh x one of my worst dizzy spells was in the co-op, we had to open a bottle of sprite there and then and pay for it after I'd gulped down half! The assistants were really nice though and got me a chair to sit on x I was about 11 weeks pg x

Is it corsodyl your mouthwash? That's what my dentist prescribed and I hate the stuff!!! Ugh x one of my worst dizzy spells was in the co-op, we had to open a bottle of sprite there and then and pay for it after I'd gulped down half! The assistants were really nice though and got me a chair to sit on x I was about 11 weeks pg x

yes thats the one it is proper minging but has to be done lol sounds like u were looked after i think i got freaked out having one while layed down was odd but all part of the joys! x

Corosydol I've been given that too, its blimin awful tasting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back