Feeling Dizzy and light headed

ladyminklett

Reaction score
I'm 29 weeks and i was fine this morning when I got up. I did do some rushing around this morning but nothing abnormal about that for me. When i came to get out of the car at work i felt really light headed and dizzy. I made myself two slices of toast with marmalade and a cup of coffee and sat down. Seemed to be feeling a bit better but just got up again and felt the same, i feel like my eyes and head don't belong to my body. Is this just hormonal do you think?

i got this a lot - i was told it was a drop in my blood presure.

:think:

Hey hun ive been exactly the same recently and was quite bad yesterday. Midwife also told me its a drop in your blood pressure so try not to worry about it too much. I spent all day yesterday feeling like I wasnt in my body and that fainty feeling you get when you havent ate enough even tho I was full as a gun!! try not to rush about as much. I know you said you were rushing about as normal but ya have to remember your body isnt at its normal (if that makes sense) and is changing everyday and there are just some things we cant do like we used to!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for that you were exactly right!!
Went to see the Midwife yesterday afternoon and she said it was a drop in my blood pressure which is low anyway. I think you're right about slowing up a bit. you would think it would be great to hear people telling you to slow up a bit but if you are anything like me who does things at ninety miles an hour, it really isn't that easy to adjust. My Husband isn't that sympathetic either I'm sure he thinks it's a woman thing (He's a fitness fanatic)!!
I'm also experiencing a little bit of pain in my calf muscles as though the skin is too tight over my muscle if that makes sense, the Midwife said she thinks I maybe suffering with the start of SPD as I have other symptoms that relate to this. Boooo!!!
Just sitting at my desk with ankles UNCROSSED (Bad habit) with a cup of sweet tea, not feeling so bad this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back