Don't know what to do with myself...........

Emmalina

Reaction score
Hi guys. My story so far, came off the pill last october as me and my partner want to have a baby. First period was day 47, second was day 34 and this one, well i am still waiting and its now day 41. on days 26,27 and 28 i had massive period pains and 'period head' but after day 28 its all completely gone. i havent ovulated either. I know it can take your body a while to sort itself out but its not even showing any kind of pattern, i was so sure that after the day 34 one my next one would be the same or even better.

Is there anything i can do to help it get back in a cycle? i eat very healthy and exercise 5 days a week. should i tone the exercise down a bit and up my calories maybe? as sometimes i dont think i eat enough for what i do, i dont know, its so difficult to know. Its just really getting to me at the moment, i cant sleep properly, its constantly on my mind and i just feel broken. My friend on Valentines Day showed us all a picture of her present......... her baby scan pic. I was happy for her but also felt sad, my heart sank and my stomach fluttered. I want this so bad but I am so far from where i need to be.

xxxx

Hi really sorry I can't help but did not want to read and run!

I am sure someone will have some good advice for you!

Baby dust to you
xx

Hi,

Have you tried taking agnus castus? My cycles are all messed up from my mc last year, didn't have period for 7 months. Since then I've had a 63 days cycle, a 40 day cycle & this one will be 42 if af shows her ugly head. I started taking AC during my 63 day cycle cos I just didn't think it was going to come & it turned up 2 weeks later.

xx

sorry I cant help either but didnt want to read and run x

hugs x

What Amber said, a few of the girls on here have used Agnus Castus to get their cycles back on track x

thank you. i have heard about Agus Cactus but dont know much about it. Do you take it all through the month without and break and are there any side effects? xxxx

You take it from cd1 up to ovulation & then stop until af arrives, it's a herbal tablet so it's totally harmless & I have never had any side affects I've not heard of anyone having any.

I didn't really want to have to take them but I thought if it helped my cycles then I have nothing to lose.

Xx

How long were u on the pill for? I was on it for 12yrs and when I came off I had 2-3 very light 'periods' but then nothin for about 8mths. I've said it on here b4 the pill is a curse, I'd never take it again. Don't panic though as I haven't heard anyone else who's body was as messed up as mine after it. Luckily I wasn't ttc when I initially came off it or I wudve been distraught. I'd def try agnus castus & take it from now rather than playing the waiting game. Hope ur cycles become regular soon hun, it's horrible not knowing wot ur body is doin.xx

:dust:

I was on the pill for 10 years and like you, now think it was a curse! I wish I had never gone on it! Thanks for your reply hun, i am going to try everything i can to get them back on track again! xxxx

Im a big believer of Agnus Castus, its the only thing that sorted out my cycles! thank god really although I forgot to take it last ycle and had a 77 day cycle! but learnt my lesson!! x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back