Feeling defeated

bearsmummy

Reaction score
... I don't know how to feel anymore. I feel so down right now and I hate it. I have such a great support system and I could not thank those people enough. But they don't have to live with the fact livs dad just left... For someone better and I'm on my own whilst everyone else I know and love has someone. I feel emotionally defeated I'm dreading when liv grows up and realises that shes meant to have two parents and finds out her dad just isn't interested... How do you tell a beautiful little girl that? Urgh!

Sorry just needed to let a little bit out x

Awww hun :hug: Totally understand what you mean! I went through it with Jacobs Dad, he just upped and left. Denied Jacob was his, implied I'd slept with someone else told all our mutual friends this and made me out to be a total slut :roll: Said he wanted a DNA test he never bothered until I set the CSA loose on him and he denied parentage and got made to pay for a DNA test to prove parentage. Tbh I would of loved to have seen his face when he got the letter saying he was 99.9% Jacob's father. He tries to be his Dad now truth is he never will be!! You're all that girly needs chick xxx

He's moved halfway across the country to get away from us and changed alllll his contact details and thats it lol no CSA no contact for her not even denying she's his he just pissed off like a coward makes me angry and just deflated I used to be such a strong person and I'm just not anymore I'm trying to be for livs sake but it's soooo hard lol x

You're doing an amazing job hun :hug:

I really feel for you lovely, buy at the end of the day it's totally his loss - he will regret his actions one day but by then it will be too late as Olivia probably won't want to know. Xxx

Can't imagine how you feel right now :( Sounds like he's a person you're better off without tbh, not that makes you feel any better. Just remember, it's not you that's the problem, it's him that's always going to be a loser x

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling a little better today I think. I spent most the night thinking it could always be worse by my family not sticking with me. They've been a real godsend xxx

Big hugs x I was a single parent for 3 years with DD and I used to have severe anxiety attacks and insomnia because of thinking things like 'what do I tell her about her sperm donor?' (I refuse to call him her dad as a dad is a special person and my OH is her dad) and other thoughts along these lines until I realised that I wasn't changing anything, I was just making myself ill! I wasn't in quite the same situation as you are as it was mainly my descision to bring her up not knowing sperm donor (long story) x she never missed not having a male figure there as we were (and still are) so close and I was all she needed x I still dread the future questions about her 'real' dad but I will answer them as honestly as I can and leave the choice up to her x you are doing an amazing job and Liv only needs one parent who loves her unconditionally rather than one who loves her and one who constantly let's her down and hurts her x

i wouldnt worry to much about what your dd thinks as she grows hun mine is 11 and hardly mentions hers just be honest iv found it always best way without being bitter but she will grow up it just being you 2 so for her it will be norm x and if you know his date of birth etc csa are good at finding people they can trace thru his old job ni number etc and more often than not facebook lol chin up babe i love being a single parent xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back