I'm back :(

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend have just split up after a year together and he still wants to be my friend and see ezzie but I don't think he even realises how hard this is on me. We are best friends and know everything about each other and it came out of the blue I have been in love with him for 8 years he was the only guy i wanted and I feel a bit shit tbh. But single mummy again. xXx

Don't worry everything will be fine. The time know its work. In a mean time you can speak to him and tell him how you feel and how hard is this for you - to see him and be just friendly with him. Maybe there is some way to get back together. Explain to him how hard is for you to be single mom and you need his help. Wish you the best :)

Hey. im on the other side of the coin here. me and my pregnant ex gf split up. im trying to be friendly with her to offer my full support and whatnot for the baby but she doesnt want to know :(. it breaks my heart because we were such a good couple. i broke it off. tried to reconcile but she said no and she doesnt even want to be friends. its killing me but i know how you feel. just sit back now. thsts the best thing. its hard bt she has got in contact with me more. nothing on repairing the relationship but just general dry chit chat. its just so hard but sit back now! let him come to you. and when you are both cool and the dust settles then talk! but its hard....but worth it. read my thread and help where u can please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back