Feeling crappy :(

chrystaltips

Reaction score
I've just recently had a growth spurt and am now feeling very uncomfortable.

Despite having felt great for most of my pregnancy so far, for the last few days I've felt terrible. I'm constantly exhausted, often feel weak and have even experienced a return of nausea in the afternoons and evenings.

I was last checked two weeks ago and everything was fine. My blood pressure has been fine throughout, I've had no protein or glucose in my urine and my iron levels have been fine. I also take an iron supplement daily.

Has anyone else felt like this and is it normal?

Sorry you are feeling so rubbish :( I've found myself more tired as ive got further on and also really achy etc but think its just part of pregnancy im afraid!

How long have you been taking the iron supplements, I was taking them and didnt realise that they we're making me feel REALLY sick and also tired... I was advised to stop taking them by my GP and I felt alot better.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry your feeling crappy :hug: I have felt the same for the last few weeks too. Infact im still waiting for the spurt of energy that i was promisd in the 2nd tri

yup same here.... have also had a growth spurt and i think i am starting to waddle!! is taking me nearly as twice as long to walk anywhere now, and thats only happened in the last couple of days.. all part and parcel of it though

same here.. i feel like crap... very tired.. swollen everywhere and also get dizzy quite often.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back