• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Anxious and Tearful.

Spuggy

Reaction score
The last few weeks I have been struggling. This week in particular I am starting to feel worse.

I spoke to the midwife about the fact that I get anxious leaving the house as I have to check things are turned off about a million times. Think it is a control thing. She said that the traits that we have usually get amplified due to hormones.

Feeling really tearfull because of it and am sure I would be anyway. Cried when watching the red arrows the other day! What are we like!

Thinking of doing some NLP or perhaps Hypnosis just to calm me down. Anyone had any good experience with this?

Still have just over 10 weeks to go!

x

I have begun to check and double check windows and doors every time I leave the house too. I also find myself crying at anything remotely soppy where I was never like that before.

I'm overly anxious about leaving the house since I got hit by a car last year in may-for me it's what getting to my destination entails rather than what I have to do leaving the house and it's got worse being pg! x also I get anxious at night when I'm in bed as to whether the windows and doors are locked and will get up 2-3 times in the night to check that they ARE locked! x x hypnosis sounds like it could help-I'm waiting for some cd's to arrive to help with my home birth but I'm hoping they'll help in general to calm me down in life! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back