Not feeling too well today

ForestLas80

Reaction score
So lying in bed after DH went to work early this am I felt my heart fluttering a lot, all morning I have had lightheaded spells and on/off heart palputations...haven't felt good at all. Haven't over stressed my body at all but just not feeling right. Have seen doc who says my BP and heart rate is normal so nothing definitive. Baby moving loads so not worried there. Apparently need to rest today and see how it goes but hate feeling like this as haven't been I'll at all through pregnancy and not a fainter but feel like it could happen today, am I over reacting? Cried in front of the GP, felt like a fool. He thinks I am anxious which is making it worse. Don't have any reason to be anxious so don't think I've caused this. Heart palputations have freaked me out a bit though.

I'm getting exactly the same with the dizziness and palpitations. I havn't spoke to anyone about it yet but it has been worrying me. I'm in bed atm, feel so rough! I've noticed I get out breath doing the simplest of tasks like washing up etc. Sorry I'm not much help, just thought that I'd add your not the only one lol x

I had this a few weeks ago too, I must have been at the same stage as you. I just took it easy for a week or so until i felt better. I have been put on iron tablets as hb is low and that can cause palpitations. dizziness and light headedness. Might be worth getting it checked again. My bloods were fine at my 28 week appointment but last week my iron was low. I feel much better now.

Weirdly enough the doctor didn't even ask about my HB results and thinks it might be heart related? Which I don't. At my 29.5 week appointment 2 weeks ago I had an Hb of 10.7 and I know preggo women have to be less than 10.5 before they are diagnosed as anaemic. As u said it does change and maybe I am anaemic now? Have phoned my MW to see if I can get a blood test soon to check and get iron tablets if so. Thanks for your support ladies. Xx

if u still feel rough in few days i would go back and demand a blood test !! dont worry bout breaking done in front of dr ive done it twice this pregnancy to 2 different midwives !!! hope u feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back