feeling a mess

Merfairy

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like a complete wreck in early pregnancy; I am finding cos my clothing isn't fitting well I am uncomfortable, my clothes I have that do fit are daggy and grim; my hair is becoming more greasy and I am feeling a complete mess and so un-glamorous. When do you start feeling attractive and pregnant, rather than fat and sloppy. I haven't the time or the money to buy a ton of nice clothing and am lacking motivation to excersise at the moment... I need a hair cut and never find the time!! Arrgghh.. x

I hate to say this, but I still feel a mess at 15 weeks! :( I know everyone is different, so maybe you'll perk up long before I do! If you don't feel like you can manage the energy for anything, just enjoy the vegging! There are some enormous changes happening to you and your little bean early on, so it's no wonder that we're wrecked.

With that said, I am SO ready to have some good days! I feel like I'm getting cabin fever since I've been inside feeling sickly so often. Just gotta keep our heads up and enjoy the ride as best we can :)

Yup, still a horrible greasy crap hair and skin mess here at nearly 18 weeks.

awww i know how you feel i looked and felt a mess in the first tri!

Im still not 100% but in the last few weeks my hair has gone nice and healthy looking, my skin has cleared up and im feeling a lot better.

Im glamming up this weekend for my work christmas do and im looking forward to looking glamorous and pregnant :) i got a gorgeous materniry dress from asda online for 9 pounds in the sale this week!! It doesnt have to break the bank to get some new clothes :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back