• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling a bit sad - bigger clothes!!

loz

Reaction score
Emms has moved from newborn to 0-3 months clothes this weekend! Felt a bit sad putting the little outfits away :( But happy that she is growing :D Wierd to think that she'll never be that small again. :shock:

Yep i had to pack up Calleigh's newborn clothes just over a week ago :( , i cant believe how quickly she has grown.

Yep I packed Chesters newborn stuff away about 2 weeks ago! When he first went into 0-3months they were massive on him, now they fit properly, i've a feeling he's not gonna be in 0-3 months for much longer! :shock:

i had to pack away his 0-3 lol even tho the 3-6 is a bit big the 0-3 was a bit small so i cant win !

:shhh: Evie has cheapskate parents so most of her clothes are 0-3 months anyway! We only have a few little newborn bits!

Her feet are so big though that the 0-3 month shoes she has won't fit her for much longer! :rotfl:

tell me about it, such a sad thing to do packing up the smaller sizes, I've just put LO into 9-12 months clothing....I can't believe next size up he'll be a year old, it's crazy!! I've got a HUGE Box though that I've bagged up tons of favourite/cute items and accessories, all labed etc to keep, his favourite newborn clothes, favourite 0-3 bits, first coat and mittens etc, I can't help but keep it. Then yesterday I was in Pumpkin Patch and walked past the newborn/small baby section to get to the "big boy" clothes.....ohhh they looked TINY

I need to pack up a few things that she has outgrown now too :( my daft OH keeps dressing her in things that are far too small just cos they are still in the drawer :roll: poor child is going to end up with very stunted legs if that carries on! :D

Lily still wears her newborn tops :angel: But the trousers vests etc went a long time ago :rotfl:

see thats whats weird with leland , he grew out of his premmy trousers really quick and wore the tops with newborn stuff etc but this time his grown out of his 0-3 tops well before his trousers !

I feel so sad putting away Lukes Newborn stuff. Some bits still fit but he is more in 0-3 now although a lot of that is still mahoosive on him! He's really inbetween LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back