a depressed about them growing post :(

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ive just been putting away some of lelands clean washing and thinking , i dunno if he'll wear that again :( its coming to thepoint again when 0-3 will soon be put away and out come 3-6 but its still getting to me :wall: not just the amount i spent on the clothes ( and my mum lol ) , fav outfits that he just loooked soooooo darn cool and cute in ( even tho they;ll prob be replaced by another cool outfit in 3-6 ) i just cant help but feel sad that his growing so quick!

please tell me that he'll slow down abit ? his only 12 weeks and already doubled his birth weight :cry: and i see some of you havent done that by like 8 months old ! his 3 ffs !

dont get me wrong , i love him devoloping , his smiling and cooing and soon be reaching out for things and its great he follows me now

but cant it all slow down :cry:

what are upset about them growing ? and on a pos note what you looking forward too !

I get this a lot -We were very lucky as we got a "hit first time" so to speak and you never know how long it might take TTC in the future.

I sit and look at this darling little boy and think "in 15 years time he will hate me" "he'll never know how much I love him" "I may never have another and it is all going too fast" etc etc...

thing is.. It is like meeting a new person every day that you recognise and love from the start and are so happy to see them grow and develop :) but you are a little sad too that the person they were yesterday is gone for good. :cry:

I keep telling myself I shoudl appreciate him when he is THIS age as I will miss it when he gets to the next stage - but then everything else gets on top of us and it is another day gone and another opportunity missed.

Thats me decided - Gonna have an *us day* with Baby Smile tomorrow - no washign, no cleaning, no chores, no computer - just playing and cuddles!

midna said:
I had to buy some PJ bottoms in 9-12 years the other day for her waist lil chunk she is :D

:shock: do you mean 9-12 months??? please dont say u meant years!! :rotfl:

i was thinking the same today, i was sorting out Glenns wardrobe and i was a bit sad that the 6-9 mnths stuff has started to come into use.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I cried when all the 0-3 changed into 3-6...I think its harder for those of us with chunky monkeys because our time with a tiny newbs is so short... :cry: :cry:

Squiglet said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: I cried when all the 0-3 changed into 3-6...I think its harder for those of us with chunky monkeys because our time with a tiny newbs is so short... :cry: :cry:

oooooooo you've had a makeover..... sexy :D :D

Squiglet said:

thing is , his prem ! he shoudlnt be classed as a chunky monkey lmao he drowns the other 2 prems at baby group and they are all exactly the same corrected age but he is in fact the youngest 'true' age !

weve made use of clothes today on 3rd outfit , his reflux is playing up :cry:

He did well for a prem though hon - he was a whole pound bigger than my little one who was born at 39weeks!

and he's looking gorgeous in the picks BTW.xx :hug:

I have just filled a bin bag with all the clothes that James has grown out of - newborn, and 0 - 3 and also some 3 - 6 months!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

It made me sad cos some of the stuff I bought he looked so gorgeous in and has only worn once. :( He seems to be growing up soooo fast. He is currently in his bouncer chair and his bum sticks through the gap at the bottom he is that big and heavy!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Sarah&Braydon said:
try buying ur 2 yrs old 3-4+4-5 yr old clothes thats hard lol

I can beat that.... try buying an 8 year old Ladies clothing and shoes... that are "appropriate"... :roll:

G3M said:
thing is , his prem ! he shoudlnt be classed as a chunky monkey lmao he drowns the other 2 prems at baby group and they are all exactly the same corrected age but he is in fact the youngest 'true' age

Thats a reason to be grateful you didn't go full term... can you imagine how big he would have been... :shock: It would be another Monster Munch green bean.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

suppose if i am onw for building biffers i should be greatfull ill never go term :lol:

:( I know the feeling. I've put some of Jess's tiny baby clothes away (we're keeping them for the next bubba :D ) she just about fits some newborn clothes now. Soon she'll be bigger than me. Why can't they stay smaller for longer :cry:

Yeah I was a little upset today when I had to pack away Maia's 9-12 month stuff.

Partly sad because some of it is hardly worn! :roll:

I felt sad last week pulling all Luke's tiny baby stuff out of his drawers and wardrobe. :( Some of it was soooooo small and it doesn't fit now, although it's more in length than anything else. He's still in Newborn and depending on where it's from, some 0-3 is starting to fit (albeit loosely).

Still sad although we want them to grow big and strong!

I felt a bit 'funny' when I looked at her newborn pics the other day - was surprised how small she was because I 'remember' her being much bigger. Am SO glad that she is no longer in the newborn age - didn't really have a good time with that. AND...clothes fit so much better now :) She can actually wear them as they should be and it looks really cute. But yesterday I cleared out a load of cute things that she hasn't even worn. Was waiting for her to grow into them and she grew too fast! Shame.

I feel the same - just went through Ani's stuff and she is into 9-12 and some bigger stuff :cry:

I just want her to stay this way for a while longer...she's getting ready to walk now, and I want my last baby to stay a baby longer... On the other hand, it's lovely watching them learn new things and experiment with new things :lol:

Lisa

unfortunatly they do grow up.. you will be throwing him a 18th birthday party really soon lol

enjoy it coz babies grow to quickly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back