Feeling sad today:(

nicki

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Feeling very sad today :( My Dad has had another operation this morning. My Mum rang a little while ago to say he's lost a lot of blood but not sure how he is as he's still in recovery. Since his last op (last Christmas) he's lost loads of weight & is so frail & weak because the cancer drugs he's on make him feel sick all the time. I'm so worried how is body will cope with all the strain & the fact he's 70.

DH is at work so feeling very lonely at the mo. I want to be at the hospital but can't go because of Jamie. Feeling very helpless too at the mo. so scared Jamie won't ever really know his Grandad :cry:

Sorry its not a cheery post.

my thoughts are with you hunny

:hug: Hope he will befeelinga lot better soon and i know theirs nothing i can do or say to make you feel any better so sending you massive cyber :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh nicki i hope ur dad recovers well, and u feel better soon.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh nicki hun i hope he gets better soon, could a nabour have jamie for lil while for u ??

Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts.

Sending you hugs.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

aw hun, been thinking about you & your dad, i couldnt remember when you said the op was but know it was around this time.

wish i could say something to make you feel better but i know i cant.

hun i'm going to pm you my home number - if you are ever stuck and need to get up to see your dad i will happily watch Jamie for you if i'm not working (i dont mind coming to you or him coming to me) i wont be offended if you arent comfortable with that having only met me a couple of times but the offers there babe.

sending lots of positvie thoughts to you guys right now. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh no, its such a horrible thing to have to go through! thinking of you hun :cry:

Aw I hope he gets better soon, hugs for you and your dad :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone, it so nice to know I have somewhere to come for support.
I'm feeling better now. Dads op was a success & it looks like he won't have to wear his chest brace anymore :cheer:
(The tumour in his back had been eating away at his spine so they put in metal rods to stabilise it but he had to wear a brace so his sipne didn't collapse, they started to bend so they put cement in instead :shock:)

I'll go and see him tomorrow. My Mum said he's looking alot better after they had restored all the blood he lost. Phew, so relieved but Poor ole Dad :(

Thats great news hun, hope he is home very soon xxx

Thanks sweetie.
He should be home in 5-10 days but my Mum has just said that she hopes he's not home before Thursday as its her birthday on Wednesday & we've planned a girlie get together for it!!!! What's the betting?? :lol:

hehe you just know they will send him home that day.

Hope he is home after your girly night out, and that you and your mum have a great time as you both really deserve it
:hug:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww I am glad he seems better babe!! Thoughts are with you!!!! Wishing him a speedy recovery!! :hug:

I hope you get to enjoy your girlie night out :wink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back