• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel sorry for the tesco cleaners!!

Keely

Reaction score
Ellis lost his belly button cord today, It was on when i left my mums and the only time i picked him up was in tescos .... then when i got home I changed his nappy and "no cord"!!!! and it wasnt anywhere to be seen!!!

I wonder who will find that in tescos!!! haha YUK! xxxx

hahaha my waters break in tescos, ellis's belly button comes of in tescos, ewwwww poor cleaners :rotfl:

Harleys took ages to come of. i hated it i couldnt touch it and a real bad mouldy smell was coming of it :puke:

in the end the HV pulled at it and it poped of :puke:

yer Ellis's made me feel sick too!!! YUK! I felt so guilty cos I made him but his belly button would make me heave :puke:

I am so glad it came off in a week! haha xxx

lol i felt like that too, nothing about my babies make me sick i can happily change the stinky pohs and all the gunk that gathers up in there neck all the sick, but the belly button :shakehead: :puke:

Richie (OH) was really upset too cos he wanted to Keep the cord!!!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke: haha xx

lol i kept the yellow plastic clamp thing, but i wont touch it :roll:

Keely said:
Ellis lost his belly button cord today, It was on when i left my mums and the only time i picked him up was in tescos .... then when i got home I changed his nappy and "no cord"!!!! and it wasnt anywhere to be seen!!!

That is sick! ....but I cant help but laugh :rotfl:

lol ive got images of someone picking it up and sniffing it :? :puke:

(I kepted the yellow plastic clip aswell :oops: its still has his blood on it :? its in a box where I keep his tags etc)

Thanks you lot, i've just had my lunch :puke:

We've still got Jamie's cord. Dh wants to keep it :shock: (funny bugger my hubby!)

yuck i hate their cord bit :puke: ive still got sera n bayleys clip thing tho :D

:puke: :rotfl:
ive still got the clamp off lukes and hes 13 now :D xxx

Keely said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:
Kai's went really infected and had to have it burnt of with a pen thing, :puke: i didnt keep it it was black an stunk :puke:.
hes still got a little stubb in his belly button its weird lol bless him.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back