Feel so sad for her :(

beckibooxx

Reaction score
My best mate lost her unborn son yesterday, and i feel so extremely bad for her, im not sure how many weeks she was but she was around 27-28 weeks, she went for a scan and they couldnt find a heartbeat, and later got taken to hospital for a more detailed scan and they said her baby had died, she had a little girl back in 2010 who was born at 35 weeks and died 4 hours later from a tumour, so shes lost two kids in a space of a few years, i cant imagine how she must feel, i have two kids and i cant imagine ever losing them, i never know what to say or do when i see her now, i feel quilty if that makes sense??

Omg the poor girl :( how do you even recover from that?

Oh god, the poor thing. How awful for her and her family :(

aww poor girl, what an awful experience. I hope she can get through it all, with the support of her family and friends. It is difficult to know what to say and do when someone close experiences something so awful as this, but just letting her know you are there for her whenever she needs someone is often what helps the most.
Some people go silent and tend to distant themselves from a friend going through a difficult time just because they fear saying the wrong thing (speaking from personal experience), but just remember you don't really need to say anything, aside from letting them know you are there for them, it is often all they need :) xx

Hi hun, im so sorry for your friend.. I lost my little boy back in 2010, so cannot imagine how she must be feeling right now after loosing her boy and girl.. All you can do is be there for her, be a shoulder to cry on and listen to what ever she has to say.. You sound like a great friend xxx

My heart goes out to your friend at such a sad time :-( I understand how she feels i had a stillborn in sept and a mc 3 weeks ago.RIP to the little angels.:-(

Last edited:
Thanks guys, she knows im there for her, we've had our differences in the past and fallen out shes not exactly been a saint in past few years, but i dont think any mother even if they have been bad dont deserve to go through the loss of losing a child... aspecially twice! she was so excited to be pregnant again, had a name picked the lot, she today had a tattoo in memory of him :') she knows im always there for her i told her that :) i cant imagine for one second what it must be like for a mother to lose a baby, it would literly break me into peices, the thought of it literly breaks my heart, when i heard shed lost her litte boy, all i wanted to do was give her a great big cuddle and cry with her... she has to go to hospital 2mow to give birth to him... shes nervous and extremely scared... who wouldnt? i asked her how she was feeling today, and whats happening 2mow (before i found out) and she sed hes still in her belly and shes gotta give birth to him... but shes trying not to think like that... she doesnt wanna think shes still got him there.. i saidto her well for now hes close to you :) and that kind of made her feel better :)
for all of you who have lost a child, how to to cope with it? how do u carry on? how do you keep yourself busy and not think to much??

that's so sad :( my cousin gave birth to a stillborn on the due date a few weeks back.. I recently had a MC that's been difficult to handle, but actually giving birth to ur angel that just breaks my heart thinking bout it :,(

Oh goodness, thats poor girl, thoughts are with her :hugs: xxx

I am so incredibly sorry for your friend I can't begin to understand what that must be like,

I feel so incredibly lucky to be pregnant but I am so worried and paranoid something awful will happen to me and my bubs that I keep watching this forum almost half expecting to end up here, I just can't believe how lucky I am right now and figure my luck will run out.

I'm sure it's horrid to lose a baby at any stage but to get to the end .... I really hope your friend will be ok

xxxxx

Beckiboo you sound like a great friend, I lost my little girl in sept at 5 1/2 months and I don't think I will ever get over it, just be there for her, everybody deals with things in a different way bit as long as she knows you there for her that's all u can do xxx

I feel her pain...must be worst being further along...so very sad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back