Feel really weird and scared

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I feel really shaky and hot actually sweating! Have felt overly thirsty all day too! :-( am on my own cos OH is at work and I don't wanna worry him!
Felt baby move earlier.
:-(

Do you think you are coming down with a bug. Make sure you keep well hydrated and rest up. Call MW if you are concerned.

You feeling a bit better? Or have you just this second taken it?

I took them about 30 mins ago :-( I am worried I am gonna drown myself with all this water lol

Are you cool enough? can you sit next to an open window? I feel really hot at work.

Aw bless ya hun.

I had to ring in sick from work again today (same thing on saturday) as i have a nasty cold which the midwife commented on too (while i was in hospital last Thursday) and what looks like conjunctivitis. But last night i barely had any sleep becuse i was never off the toilet, feeling sick and really bad stomach, The pains had me doubled over. Not to mention the dizzy spells :(. Today i am still the same, didnt get out of bed until 12.30pm and went back to bed 1t 2.00pm and only just gettin back up now.

I hope you arent getting the same thing as ive got and realy hope you feel bright as a button real soon :).

Hugs Amy xxx

Last edited:
hope u feel better its a right day for it !!!! ive felt hot and not right all day too feeling sick headache and all that xxxxxxxxx

I have the back door open so to het some air.! Hoping it passes soon

Amy- hope u feel better soon u poor love z x x

:hug: try and get some rest and good ur keeping up ur fluid intake.. Maybe try something sugary to stop the shaking?
I always have choc in the fridge incase I get shaky in need of a sugar boost...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back