feel poorly :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
i feel ok enough to work, do my household duties, shop, even go out for drinkypoos maybe BUT i am a bit under the weather, which isnt like me. in every way- but really mild! feel achey all over, especially my back and legs, feel tired, slightly nauseous and (sorry tmi) ahem- "overhydrated number 2's" :oops: twice yesterday. just feel generally ick. like man-flu or something. it sucks! is this normal after m/c how long does it take to get over? or am i just unlucky enough to score a mc AND flu :(

Bless ya hun - I'm poorly today too (although not quite the same thing)

There's a lot of buggy things going around - tis the season!!!!

Sounds like this flu hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope y :hug: :hug: u get better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

have they checked you over to make sure its a complete mc hun?

It could be flu, but you need to let your body heal. Your body has endured quite a bit over the past couple of months and it inevitable that it will take a while to recover. Honestly, I know how you are thinking about getting pg again and not not trying etc but give your body a chance to recover and it will come back stronger and ready for more babies.
Take care

lauramumof2 said:
It could be flu, but you need to let your body heal. Your body has endured quite a bit over the past couple of months and it inevitable that it will take a while to recover. Honestly, I know how you are thinking about getting pg again and not not trying etc but give your body a chance to recover and it will come back stronger and ready for more babies.
Take care
how long does it take to recover? iv got til july to get ready for baby-making but what about christmas and NYE raving? i need to recover for that dont i! lol
it aint flu tho, i can get out of bed. i just feel a bit bah, thats all!

slinky, the mc was complete as i got a neg preg test the other day. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back