does anyone think these could be pregnancy symptoms?

beckid63

Reaction score
right so here goes.. for just under 2 weeks now my breasts have been extremely sore! i ususally get sore breasts anyway during PMS bu not not as sore as they are now, they seem to be geting even more tender as the days go on. i have also been needing to go to the toilet for a wee way more often than i usually would, i can sometimes want to go to the toilet for a wee twice in every hour even if i have not had anything to drink, when i do go to the toilet my urine doesnt burn and it does not hurt and it isnt only a ittle trickle it is quite a big wee every time! Also about a week and a half ago i had a really thick clear clumpof jelly like discharge in my knickers (i know this may sound gross but you could pick it up and it would be just like a clump of jelly in your hand) sorri if TMI. i have had 1 or 2 headaches over the past 2 days, i have actually got a headache as i currently write this. i constantly feel fatigued and i am always yawning as tho i hav not slept for days (even though i get a good night sleep every night!) for he past couple of days i have been feeling generally unwell like m body is weak and tired and i also feel slightly nauceous when i feel like that, this usually comes more at night. I am only due on my period in 5 days so it is too early to do a test. do you think these are pregnacy symptoms or am i reading too much into it? any advice is much appreciated, thank you! xxx

hiya hun i had exactly the same symptoms my boobs actually hurt that bad i cudnt sleep on them at times
i am due on wednesday but today my cervix is down low and open and im coming on my period so ya never know for sure
i drove myself crazy and was herart broken this morning :(
GOOD LUCK hunny x

could be you were like me when i found out i was preg, test when your due on or even a few days before with certain ones x gd luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back