Feel pi**ed off.com

Corrinne37

Reaction score
ummmmn....like the title says..... just how I feel today.

Want this black mood to go away!

How i everyone else? xxx

:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::strangle::strangle:::violin::violin::violin::violin:

Last edited:
Today I'm calm. But yesterday was proper bad mood big hugs its just the way it seems to go no idea why but bog hugs n smiles xxxx

yes thats for sure K8, its just a rollercoaster of emotions.
Just need to keep myself busy and try to snap out of it.
Glad your feeling positive today.xxxxx

lets see, i couldn't get up, so now that i finally got up feeling extra sleepy....my back feels a little better so hopefully on monday back to work.

to lazy to study, clean, cook

and oh yes guess what its raining again!!!!!!!

i dreamt i had a wee little baby. i am sure my grandma was saying that dreaming babies is bad luck....

So far I feel ok today but my mood can change drastically, I can go from tears, sadness, anger, frustration. It really is a rollercoaster. Hope you feel better as day goes on xxx

Exactly the same here, have no energy or motivation to study, clean, cook or go in the garden so sat here feeling bored but can't get off my bum to do anything. Doesn't help that the last 3 nights I have been sat here on my own and today I'm not in work til 4pm! Xx

Ive booked myself in for some healing this afternoon, hopefully will lift my mood, so dont want to sit here and wallow.
Plus I keep drinking coffee and eating choc, and cakes and doughnuts! Its not helping me feel good about myself, just stuffing down my feelings. xxx

i'm sooo tired, was awake at 4 worrying about babies, work, life etc hate those early morning wake ups. had another bad dream, can't remember what it was about but one of those ones where you go straight back in to it when you close your eyes. had to force myself awake to get rid of it then only managed to drop of again just before my alarm went of at 6.30...why does that happen???? Forced myself to go for a run but now i'm tired AND hungry!
Hugs all round especially you corinne, :hug: hope that bad mood starts to lift xxxx

sods law I think dysco!!
Thanks, yes,I felt so positive the other day.
But yes Like I said Im having a treatment this afternoon, so looking forward to that.
Its not even a week yet, since I found out, so still very raw.xxx

Just wanted to send hugs and positive healing thoughts to you all,
Xxxxx

hope your treatment is nice corinne, i'm hoping to get my shiatsu massage soon, not sure what to expect!

thanks dysco, will let you know how it went.
This lady I have been going to on and off for a few years now!
So know and trust her well. Bit like visiting on old friend.
She made me feel so much better last time, so hoping feel the same today. xx

have you found someone who does the shiatsu near you yet>

Last edited:
yep, a friend of a friend is training and wants people to practise on for free. will try her first (other friends say she is brilliant) then another friend has seen a guy close by too so he's another option.

Sending hugs girls, massage is such a healing treatment, maybe google what sents are relaxing, get some insence sticks and oils and burn away! Xx

im am sinking into a massive black hole hunny i know how you feel :-(

its like someone threw all my emotions at me all at once and was like '' here deal with all these'' impossible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back