Feel like my sides are going to rip!!

katyloumc

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like this? I feel like i'm all bump anyway but now it feels like both sides from my ribs to my hips feel like they are about to tear open!!

It feels like i'm getting stretched to the limit here!!! Bring on the next 9 weeks ha!!!

Does anyone else feel like this? I feel like i'm all bump anyway but now it feels like both sides from my ribs to my hips feel like they are about to tear open!!

It feels like i'm getting stretched to the limit here!!! Bring on the next 9 weeks ha!!!
I haven't got to this stage yet id say gimme another 2/3 weeks and il prob b the same lol x

Yeah I get this, also feels like babba is trying to come out through my belly button some days :s

Yeah she is kicking away at me sides aswell today so maybe making it feel worse.

Feel like i need some oil rubbed into the sides to loosing them up, that can be the hubbster's job tonight, after making my tea!

Yesterday she was kicking and stretching so hard to my right side I didn't know they could even get that much around to the side haha xx

I've just turned 30 weeks and felt like this over the weekend. My belly was so tight and felt like it was going to burst! Honestly didn't know how my belly was going to be able to grow much more over the next few weeks. Luckily it's eased off a bit now, so thinking the baby was just in an awkward position / having a massive stretch out for a couple of days. It is going to get bigger, heavier and more uncomfy though I guess... We'll have to brace ourselves! X

it gets worse over the next few weeks and baby is sooo lively! :) feels like hes gonna tear my belly open right now :/ x

Im starting to hate my boys active hour at about 10pm... he pushes against the back of my belly button and it hurts so much! ... then my bladder and pelvis get a battering.

Ibwant him oooooot... soon lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back