Tummy pains

DevenChantler

Reaction score
Ahhh Im getting a really strange pain in the sides of my bump. It feels like I'm being stretched out to the sides :-( It is so uncomfortable, and when I get the pain my back goes nuts with it. I almost squish my bump in a bit when its happening as it takes away all the pressure in my tummy and back.. Does anyone else seem to have this cos its driving me mad.. My mum and OH say Im the most moaniest pregnant lady they have ever met and now i feel like maybe i shouldnt be complaining when im creating our child, but gooood i need a rant.. I apologise for the length of this but i cant talk to anyone at the moment without feeling or being told all i do is complain.. help me please lol xx

Not had anything like this, but dont worry about moaning - just do it in here! lol - thats what i do - uually about my oh. lol

xxx

Is it like a stitch? I've had stitches in my bump a few times.

Cant help sorry but 1. you have a right to moan because your pregnant and 2. tell them to come round to mine if they think you complain a lot they will be begging to come home after half and hour I don't know how my other half puts up with me sometimes I piss my self off with my moaning lol xxx

Its a reasonably recent thing, Im begining to think that it is just the baby putting down his fat layers rapidly and thats why im feeling so stretched but i dont know. I get scared to google things as it can come out with the most scary answers sometimes. this isnt something to worry about i dont think as im not paniking at all and i think we all know in our hearts if its something to worry about cos we get a 'feeling' iykwim!?!
Thanks though.. I dont know if im moaning unessesarily but i am starting to wonder lol.. im still only 31 weeks and im thinking omg the next 9 weeks cant go quick enough hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back