Feel like I need to treat myself... Help!

Lolly85x

Reaction score
Hey ladies, hope all bumps are doing well...

Basically I'm feeling a bit crappy... Cannot wait to have my wee one, don't get me wrong... But I just feel like I'm letting myself go...
Money is a bit tight trying to buy all the bits and bobs we need for the baby and getting the car mot'd... So I'm wanting to try and do something that will cheer me up a bit.
My skin is awful at the moment, and i feel so pale. My hair has seen better days, but need to wait till after baby is here to sort that out...
So does anyone have a suggestion of a cheap pick me up, make me feel a bit less run down... I tried to paint my toe nails the other night and realised I can no longer bend far enough...x boo!!!xxx

This is a good thread, I'll be stalking for ideas.

Its my bday in a month and I'm dropping hints to any1 that'll listen that I want a pregnancy massage lol.

Can you even go for a wash and blow dry? It doesn't cost much and will make u feel a little pampered.

Or, u can get those cheap mud masks, I think they are £1 each or something. So u could have a bath and put on a face mask. Its not much, but might make u feel a bit better xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks jayjay... Never thought of a wee facemask! Pregnancy massage sounds brill :) I think I will maybe need to drop some hints too :) hopefully someone will have some ideas :) x

Why not get your girl friends round and give each other face masks & nails, would be a fun social thing to do before bubs arrives and will give you the pampering you need :)

find a mobile beauty person, there rates are usually half the price of a salon, get something nice done for yourself. im getting a full body massgae, nails done, and a luxuary facial which is about 4 hours in total for £80... im excited xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back