Starting to feel 'fat'

tillzy69

Reaction score
Like the title says :( Starting to feel crappy about how I look and so scared that i'm going to be huge after baby! Didn't feel too good about myself pre pregnancy.

Sorry just need to moan!

Im sure you look lovely.. I've felt a heffer for past few weeks and pathetic things like missing wearing my jeans and wondering if i will ever fit in to them again. Bad idea was looking at holiday pics, makes you feel worse... We are going to be Yummy Mummy's though regardless of how we feel now!!! :) Hope you feel better about yourself soon hun!! x

I was looking at my belly and thinking what if it looks like this forever! But yes indeed will do all I can to feel like a 'yummy mummy' and not a 'scummy mummy' lol

Aww I know the feeling! Whenever I'm in a hormonal mood I end up complaining to OH about how fat and huge I am!
Once I've calmed down though I realise I'm pregnant, I'm big for this reason and can't do anything about it until LO has popped out!

Make a vow to yourself to do a bit of exercise once baby is here, or maybe get your hair cut and coloured. It'll make you feel better once they've arrived.

Last edited:
Think eating two bars of chocolate along with 3 meals has made me feel that i've gone a bit ott. Thats like the most i've eaten in one day throughout this pregnancy so feeling really bloated and yucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back