Feel crappy tonight

Bellarina

Reaction score
hey girls

well im feeling mega crappy tonight, i think im 15 or 13dpo today (not testing till saturday, as tested last sat & sun and was bfn so wanna be absolutely sure im past af before testing again)

tonight boobs feel heavier (not sore tho)...feel sicky, and i seem to have a constant cramping last few days, it just wont ease up! i dunno if it means af is coming or what but feel pretty lousy :(

Pretty pointless thread really but thought id share xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

thank you hun, jut wish i knew either way so i could get on with it like xxx

The waiting is the worst part, especially when my hubby has started talkin to my tummy, I have to remind him that we don't even know if there's anything in there yet, I'm day 8 past ov, isn't that normally when implantation occurs? Having mild cramps, back pain, not so nauseated today but on Sunday I nearly had to leave Tesco cos of the fresh bread, tick tock tick tock hurry up next week@!
P.s forums are here to share your feelings xo its never pointless

Really hope its a BFP for you Bellarina!
Let us know how your feeling today? xx
I love that I can get so excited for others on here it makes my 2WW easier! x

hey girls....still got the non-stop cramping, its not letting up (kinda worrying me a bit now)

iv also got cold number 2 coming (had a really bad one last week and had to have 3 days off work!) so feeling lousy again today.

how are the rest of you xxxx

I'm 12 dpo today and i feel pretty urghhh too.

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and a stuffy nose.

Other than that, and feeling mega hungry, not much else to report.

I'm officially due Af sat, buthave tested lots and BFNs all the way. Gonna keep testing till the witch or a BFP.

xxx

Don't worry too much hun. Until AF comes this could all be very positive. :hugs:
I am pretty sure im a BFN this month but it is only month 1 for us so I'm not gonna beat myself up about it. Not due until the 14th/15th so theres still time for any symptoms to appear.
xx

im either 13dpo or 15dpo (i think)....wanna try and hold out until saturday to test tho as if its a bfn ilknow for defo im not pg xxx

feels like longer tho as cycles have been like 37 days x

Its sounding very positive for you hun, can't wait for you to test!

thanks hun, im scared to build my hopes tho as i did last month after getting loads of symptoms and af got me so scared this cycle.

love ur prof pic btw :) hes so hot lol xxx

5th god damn it!! i naively never thought it would take this long as i have always had very regular cycles usually around 28-30days and hadn't been on hormonal birth control for years.

There is nothing more exciting and disappointing as ttc. I dream of the day i can tell hubby i am having his baby and on the other end of the scale it is so dis-heartening to see all the ladies you have gotten to know in TTC move to Tri 1 wiithout you. Last month was particularly hard with Babybo, TaffyRose and Kanga all gettign BFPs :(

awe hun i sorry :( hopefully we can go over there together and meet them xxx

Hi all, not been around much mainly because my OH is being a git but also because I have felt miserable. It's good to vent and I suppose we're all here to support each other through the good and the bad. I really hope you are feeling better soon Bell, I know you don't want to get your hopes up but your symtoms sound very promising.

Itsbabytime..well your name says it all - good luck to you.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back