Feel awful today

kitty86

Reaction score
I have had the worse night sleep last night.

I live in a flat and the people obove me must have been having a party or something because they had me awake from 2 tilll 6 this morning. They were shouting and banging. It sounded like a heard of elephants fighting.

I am exhausted and the sickness is really bad today. seems like its linked with my emotions yesterday I was stressed and was sick loads and today I am tired and stressed lol I feel rubbish.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Sorry you're feeling bad
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Will you be able to take some time for yourself over the weekend?

Sorry ur feeling rubbish hun, hope your feeling a little better soon.... grrr stupid neighbours!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww I know how you feel, I live in a block of 100+ flats and someones always partying. Try taking some catnaps today

Soorry you feel bad. For me every day is different. One day i am full of energy and happy and another day i am tired and cry all day. I felt rubbish yesterday as well

Thanks ladies for your replys.

Me and Leah have just woken up from a good 2 1/2 hour nap and how much better I feel.

I couldn't keep my eyes open past 11.45 I was nodding off so I thought I would put leah asleep a bit ealy. Naughty me for breaking the routine but I guess its better than Leah breaking her neck while im asleep on sofa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back